Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had a great lift tonight...

BlkWS6

I set PR's all across the board tonight on my final week of 15's in my third HST cycle. Since it is a full body routine (and I almost PR'ed every lift) I'm not going to bore you all with a list of them. Some ones that were important to me were.....

Incline: 235x15 (last HST cycle I got 225 for only 14 I was able to do atleast a 6 sec negative on my 15th rep with 235 this time around vs. totally failing w/ 225 at 14 not so long ago)

Flat: 275x 15 (first time back on flat in about 4-5 months I think)

CG Bench: 225x15

Skulls: 120x15

Squats: 275x15 (not my strong point: Im planning on 315x15 in the near future)

Hammer Curls: 60x15

Military Press: 160x15 (gotta bring that one up too)

Those were just a couple for the evening. It was a great night overall. Trying to keep up with all your guys/gals!!

Dave949 said:
Your a pretty strong Hombre !!! Karma to you bro.......

Thanks bro! I love reading up on the PR's here so I figured I would share a couple. I'm always humbled and inspired by the strength and dedication on this board!!!

BlkWS6 said:

Thanks bro! I love reading up on the PR's here so I figured I would share a couple. I'm always humbled and inspired by the strength and dedication on this board!!!

Awesome lifts BLK!!! Damn 275x15 on the flat bench!! Nice!!! Major improvement on the inclines also! How many reps with 315 on flat? Im glad you decided to share your PR's! Your getting strong as fuck! Keep it up bro :D

Thanks Beast!! Just like you brotha I'm trying to get to that 405! Hope your training is going well man I always look forward to your posts!

BlkWS6 said:
Thanks Beast!! Just like you brotha I'm trying to get to that 405! Hope your training is going well man I always look forward to your posts!

ThanX brother! I look forward to yours as well! Keep breaking thru pevious barriers! 405 must be dominated!

Top Bottom