Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynocamastia surgery

BradQB11

Had Gyno surgery this week from not running gear right years ago.. I now have all the the right anti estrogen pills and PCT...curious as to when I can start a cycle again? I have been working out right up to surgery date.

When can you start working out again? Don't you have to take time off post op?

Had Gyno surgery this week from not running gear right years ago.. I now have all the the right anti estrogen pills and PCT...curious as to when I can start a cycle again? I have been working out right up to surgery date.

The recommended recovery time by your doctor is the time you need to take off at minimum, usually 3 to 5 weeks, before you start lifting.

Yes my Dr told me about 2-3 weeks to start lifting. I was just curious to see if anyone had info on how long to wait to start cycle after surgery. I just wondering with all the blood clotting issues and what not.

As long as you're healthy, then there's no reason you can't start when you start lifting again. Since you're taking a bit of a break, I'd lift for a couple weeks before starting. You will be able to make your gains back before going on, then capitalize further on cycle.

It might be splitting hairs, but don't rush into anything after surgery.

a good rule of thumb is for as much time as you take off, give yourself twice as long when you come back before touching the juice.

reason being you want to get your body back conditioned instead of spending half your cycle getting back your muscle conditioning.. so if you take 3 weeks off.. then come back for 6 weeks and then jump on the juice. i know its tempting to come back right away on but you would be wasting half your cycle

Top Bottom