Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Gyno surgery and story

darwinmcduck

New member
I started using steroids when I was 17. I noticed some puffiness in my nips after my third cycle or so. In those days I took thousands of mgs and there were no anti-e's readily available. I always used a lot of hcg and that may have contributed. As the years have gone on, I do not think it has progressed much but have noticed that it will get a knot in it when cycling (and I have not taken anything stronger than deca in years). The knots will go away but the puffiness has remained. There is very little breast tissue but the nips look like the corners of envelopes. Now I am paying $4600 for the surgery next month and am greatly looking forward to it. I will post my experience with surgery once it is completed.
 
I had a similar story, started doing cycles while playing football, not a whole lotta anti E or PCT 20 years ago. Anyway I had the gyno removed, scars all but dissappeared after 3yrs or so. Removed the gland too so dont have to worry about it now!!
Good luck with your surgery bro, I am sure it will work out perfect for you as it did for me.
CaboDH
 
can someone explain the surgery a little more to me? Does it completly rid the gyno or can it return? What exactly does the surgery remove?
 
yoop33 said:
can someone explain the surgery a little more to me? Does it completly rid the gyno or can it return? What exactly does the surgery remove?

The gland should be completely removed.. Alot of gyno cases also have fatty tissues around the gland... A surgeon, will lipo this right out.. Fatty tissue also causes the puffiness..
 
ItalianMuscle27 said:
The gland should be completely removed.. Alot of gyno cases also have fatty tissues around the gland... A surgeon, will lipo this right out.. Fatty tissue also causes the puffiness..

I assumed this was how it is done. In this case, there would be no chance of having the same problem again later correct?
 
yoop33 said:
I assumed this was how it is done. In this case, there would be no chance of having the same problem again later correct?


actually yoop... i was told that in some cases it can come back even if the gland was completely removed... Yes someone may say other wise but this was from a gyno surgeon that does indeed post on this board and has before... however this is not the usual case and there is an extreme low chance on getting gyno again. You should have no worries...
 
not quite ripe said:
look, all u need is a steak knife, shop vac, needle/fishingline, and a couple of asprin and ill take care of it for you.

Bad advice, bro. I've found that fishing line bunches up. I use alternating red and green thread. Gives the nips a more festive look around the holidays. :Chef: Seriously, good luck with the surgery bro.
 
Supra, thank you for the link to the pics. I believe you have to lay off for two weeks and wear a tightening gurdle during that time then switch to some other garment for five weeks.
 
Does removing the gland affect the chest apperance in a bad way; like there would be a dip in the chest where once the gland was there?
 
Can this only be performed by a Gyno Surgon or perhaps a plastic surgon? I will be visiting the plastic surgon for my girlfriends appointment and am going to ask him what he thinks about it.
 
I had my surgery done on Dec 22 2005. It was done by the chief of plastic surgery here in Maryland @ GBMC.

He was adamantly against removing the whole gland because he said the contour could look odd on the pectoral. He did some lipo on the tips of my pecs and he crushed the gland to bits. I can feel the gland in my chest but it feels like crushed tomatoes but they are not visible. I assume if my bf got extremely low it may become visible.

I have seen some guys who have the pits and the nipple basically looks inverted.
 
cant look any worse than ufc fighter tra telligman's chest

i.cfc
 
Top Bottom