Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno prone

TGilley

Gonna be doing test e and deca,,, I have small lumps in both nipples from years ago,,,should I take something thru out cycle or wait till they get worse then take,,,I have armidex,Clomid and novidex,,,,appreciate any advise,,,,

Sent from my HTCONE using EliteFitness

Gonna be doing test e and deca,,, I have small lumps in both nipples from years ago,,,should I take something thru out cycle or wait till they get worse then take,,,I have armidex,Clomid and novidex,,,,appreciate any advise,,,,

you should address the problem before you run any cycle... what was your previous cycle that you ran and did you ever have bloodwork? When you do run your cycle, you absolutely should be taking something for it... with deca you need caber or prami and for your ai, i would definitely use aromasin... check out ag-guys for both of these...

So the 3 items I have won't work,,,,my last cycle was 12 years ago,didn't know what pct was,,,,I used to run a lot of test suspension ,cyp and dbol

So the 3 items I have won't work,,,,my last cycle was 12 years ago,didn't know what pct was,,,,I used to run a lot of test suspension ,cyp and dbol

I never said that a cycle won't work for you but you should never run a cycle when you have gyno already... you should address the problem first, otherwise you are only going to enhance the problem... if you don't care about that then go ahead an run your cycle...

read this on how to treat your gyno... Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cycle - Evolutionary.org

Top Bottom