Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno or paranoia?

Expedia.cooooom

As you could tell from my title, i'm a little concerned I may be getting gyno. I have some pictures here for you to judge, however i used to weigh 310 pounds and thats the reason for the hanging skin around my stomach and chest. So it may be hard to determine whether its gyno or not.

I am currently on week four of a Test E. cycle, 2x250mg/wk. I am also running arimidex along side it. I was running the arimidex at .25 EOD but due to my concern of gyno i have upped it to .5 EOD. I have been experiencing no sensitivity and very little itch, which could be just in my head. My main concern is that i have a small amount of lumpy flesh under my nipple, but I've also been told by many of my friends that I have the same thing and they say its normal. I have pretty much had them as long as i remember but they seem more pronounced now. I went to the doctor 3 weeks ago and he said everything was fine and not to worry, I have a follow up visit next week. My question to you is what should i do in the meantime? should i begin novaldex? should i up my arimidex? any assistance with this would be much appriciated. here are the pictures.

Imageshack - dsc09710jpg
Imageshack - dsc09715jpg
Imageshack - dsc09717jpg
Imageshack - dsc09721jpg
Imageshack - dsc09723jpg
Imageshack - dsc09724jpg
Imageshack - dsc09726jpg
Imageshack - dsc09727jpg
Imageshack - dsc09729jpg

Doesn't look like gyno, but you should run nolva anyways at 10 to 15 mg every day to help with cholesterol levels caused by low estrogen from the Arimadex. I think you should keep you arimadex at .25 EOD as .50 will hinder you gains and does not have any real benefit over .25 unless you experience a lot of bloat which you should not at that dose of test.

Doesn't look like gyno, but you should run nolva anyways at 10 to 15 mg every day to help with cholesterol levels caused by low estrogen from the Arimadex. I think you should keep you arimadex at .25 EOD as .50 will hinder you gains and does not have any real benefit over .25 unless you experience a lot of bloat which you should not at that dose of test.

This is based on what scientific evidence? site your source.

I wrote this already:

In fact, both anecdotal and medical evidence suggests there is no noticeable hindered gains while using an AI. You might (and I stress might) lose a few percent gains but avoid nasty estrogenic side effects such as gynecomastia (bitch tits), hypertension (high blood pressure), fat gains, benign prostatic hyperplasia (increased prostate size which can lead to cancer) and a myriad of other problems associated with high estrogen levels.

Studies have shown about a 40-50% decrese in estrogen level with the use of 0.5mgs-1mg ED of Arimidex, so even at the proper 1mg ED dosage you would only be cutting your estrogen in half.

Horm Res. 2004;62(3):113-8. Epub 2004 Jul 20.
Treatment of pubertal gynecomastia with the specific aromatase inhibitor anastrozole.
Riepe FG, Baus I, Wiest S, Krone N, Sippell WG, Partsch CJ.
Division of Pediatric Endocrinology, Department of Paediatrics, Christian-Albrechts-Universität Kiel, Kiel, Germany.
Gynecomastia can be detected in up to 70% of boys during puberty and in about one third of adult males. An imbalance of estrogen to androgen tissue levels is believed to be the major reason for the development of gynecomastia; as a result most medical treatments so far have tried to lower the estrogen level. Five boys with pubertal gynecomastia and breast tenderness were treated for 6 months with the selective aromatase inhibitor anastrozole. Initial plasma levels of estradiol (E2), testosterone (T), androstenedione, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S) and gonadotropins were normal. DHEA-S showed a significant rise during treatment. T and androstenedione showed no significant change during treatment. E2 decreased with therapy, although to no statistically significant extent. The E2/T ratio decreased significantly during the treatment. Breast size decreased in 4 out of 5 patients, and in 1 of these 4 boys glandular breast tissue disappeared completely. The longer the duration of gynecomastia before anastrozole administration, the smaller was the reduction of breast size. Breast tenderness was resolved in all boys within 4 weeks. No adverse effects were recorded.

As you could tell from my title, i'm a little concerned I may be getting gyno. I have some pictures here for you to judge, however i used to weigh 310 pounds and thats the reason for the hanging skin around my stomach and chest. So it may be hard to determine whether its gyno or not.

I am currently on week four of a Test E. cycle, 2x250mg/wk. I am also running arimidex along side it. I was running the arimidex at .25 EOD but due to my concern of gyno i have upped it to .5 EOD. I have been experiencing no sensitivity and very little itch, which could be just in my head. My main concern is that i have a small amount of lumpy flesh under my nipple, but I've also been told by many of my friends that I have the same thing and they say its normal. I have pretty much had them as long as i remember but they seem more pronounced now. I went to the doctor 3 weeks ago and he said everything was fine and not to worry, I have a follow up visit next week. My question to you is what should i do in the meantime? should i begin novaldex? should i up my arimidex? any assistance with this would be much appriciated. here are the pictures.

Imageshack - dsc09710jpg
Imageshack - dsc09715jpg
Imageshack - dsc09717jpg
Imageshack - dsc09721jpg
Imageshack - dsc09723jpg
Imageshack - dsc09724jpg
Imageshack - dsc09726jpg
Imageshack - dsc09727jpg
Imageshack - dsc09729jpg

That looks like gynecomastia to me, start using letrozole asap, 2.5mgs ED until it goes away.

You have fat build up in there from when you were 310lb plain and simple... It will be hard to get rid of but diet will help the most. If you are paranoid stay with the adex at .25mg eod or e3d.
You will know when you are having signs by soreness in the nips and you will feel a little lump under the nips...
Congratz on turning your life around and keep up the good work...

You have fat build up in there from when you were 310lb plain and simple... It will be hard to get rid of but diet will help the most. If you are paranoid stay with the adex at .25mg eod or e3d.
You will know when you are having signs by soreness in the nips and you will feel a little lump under the nips...
Congratz on turning your life around and keep up the good work...

When he has lumps , it will be too late!

Gyno needs to be treated immediately.

When he has lumps , it will be too late!

Gyno needs to be treated immediately.

Not true at all!!

I have felt lumps before... 40mg nolva for a week and GONE!!
And when you feel them that is treating them immediately! Nolva will release the estro in those receptors bro!!

Not true at all!!

I have felt lumps before... 40mg nolva for a week and GONE!!
And when you feel them that is treating them immediately!

I'm sure your personal exprience is important, but in general (consider the fact that I deal with about 50-100 people per week in regards to gyno alone!) gynecomastia cannot be fixed with nolvadex for most individuals. Gyno symptoms should be treated with letrozole. Tamoxifen upregulates the PgR, and can exacerbate existing gynecomastia conditions.

Nolva will release the estro in those receptors bro!!

Site medical data to prove this please.

Tamoxifen citrate is a non-steroidal anti-estrogenic drug, used widely in clinical medicine. It is specifically a Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulator (SERM) of the triphenylethylene family, and possesses both estrogen agonist and antagonist properties. As such, it may act as an estrogen in some tissues while blocking the action of estrogen in others. In breast tissue tamoxifen citrate is a strong anti-estrogen. The primary worry among the athletic/bodybuilding population is gynecomastia, or the very unsightly development of female breast tissue in men. This can be first noticed by the appearance of swelling or a small lump under the nipple. If left to progress, this can develop into a large hard-tissue gynecomastia that may be an irreversible occurrence without surgery.
(Notice the word Selective.. What part of the body you think this drug was invented for?)
(Notice it says, If left to progress. So you can notice it when it starts and have those receptors release it before it becomes a problem.)

I know it works and so do many others. Ask anyone what do you take when you feel a lump. So why are you questioning the medical study of it? Is it because its cheaper then Letro?

Top Bottom