Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Gyno lumps, how big can they get?

Shaitan

New member
Hey guys!

Im on deca and test and getting severe gyno, the lumps are about as big as pingpong balls at the moment.

I can live with this until the cycle is over if they stay this size or a little bigger.

I dont want to use AI and especially not Letro which kills my sexdrive and mood and fucks up my cycle. I rather use some gyno removal with letro /nolva/formastene after the cycle is over instead. I know i respond to letro and similar to remove gyno, and I plan to do a surgery in the future.

So the question is, how big have you guys seen gyno grow? Is there a limit?
 
So... you dont wonna lectro since it takes ure sex drive and piss´s you alittle? well i woudent enjoy sex rubbing my girl with gyno lumps in her face. Why dident you run some AI while cycleing or Bromo/Dostinex/Nolva deca is a horrible gyno starter.

Imo get to homostatis and then get ure surgery, daim thats the reason i am afraid of aromatising drugs
 
I've see one case where they were close to the size of golf balls!
 
Crazy man! Ill be fucking paranoid first time i go on some aromatising one, a big concern that i also have with aromatising one is that if they are able to fimanize your face.. Ive seen some roiders " i say roiders because u can just tell " that actually look alittle female like, darn that is scary
 
I've see one case where they were close to the size of golf balls!

Thanks for staying on topic unlike the rest of the posters!

I could live with that a few months, that is about the same size as a pingpong ball. Guess I will just experiment and see. My wife knows what I do and she knows why I got lumps, she rather get some cock from me with lumps instead of no cock from me with no lumps. :p

I have pretty big pecs and fat on the right places so the gyno isn't that noticeable even when its huge.
 
trust me women always get what they want, no matter what is in there way.

i understand, get it done before summer and ull be hitting the beach hard ;)
HALØJ SA bra
 
once they get to tennis ball size they will pop outta you... but on a serious note bro stop running aromatising compounds im gyno prone so sticking to primo/mast/tbol for my next cycle
 
Top Bottom