hotzie said:holy shit wtf , why the hate
You are a good bro.
But, I like this girl. I don't want her to be disrespected by the horny toads on this board.
hotzie said:holy shit wtf , why the hate
rocky_road said:I have REALLY naturally curly hair. I usually wear it that way, my pics just happen to be all with the straight look. I think straight hair is better on certain occasions (cause you dont have to woory about it messing up really...just brush it out throughout the day/night), but when i'm around people who really know me I feel so much more myself with it curly! By the way, you're absolutely gorgeous either way.
i would never disrespect her , i like this girl to she is good shitnycgirl said:You are a good bro.
But, I like this girl. I don't want her to be disrespected by the horny toads on this board.
lol yea you caught merocky_road said:she didn't say that. You just want in my pants.
HAHAHA
kidding.
nite , and goodluck tomorrowrocky_road said:well, goodnight. swim meet in the morn you know how it is.
rocky_road said:well, goodnight. swim meet in the morn you know how it is.

jenscats5 said:You bitch!! It was YOU I found in bed with my husband!!
how's that??
redguru said:Today is a good day to bump pic threads. Especially when it's one of the protagonists. Gotta find KB and the pink dumbbells now.

Angel said:what the hell happened to your hair?

thats frizzy...wow!foreigngirl said:lol...thats how it looks like after a shower and if I let it air dry![]()
bigmann245 said:well at leased you got the balls to post pics. but the hair is a bit frizzy. but ive seen pics of you all done up.
foreigngirl said:well, the whole purpose of me posting that disaster of pic was so people make fun of me. The board was so slow lately, we all needed some drama
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














