Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

guys, this is what you have to avoid

rocky_road said:
I have REALLY naturally curly hair. I usually wear it that way, my pics just happen to be all with the straight look. I think straight hair is better on certain occasions (cause you dont have to woory about it messing up really...just brush it out throughout the day/night), but when i'm around people who really know me I feel so much more myself with it curly! By the way, you're absolutely gorgeous either way.



I love you so much!!! Stay away from Hotzie, he is a perv and will send you ***** pix all the time
 
nycgirl said:
You are a good bro.

But, I like this girl. I don't want her to be disrespected by the horny toads on this board.
i would never disrespect her , i like this girl to she is good shit




btw FG is full of shit
 
wtf?? the weirdest thread ever
 
Today is a good day to bump pic threads. Especially when it's one of the protagonists. Gotta find KB and the pink dumbbells now.
 
bigmann245 said:
well at leased you got the balls to post pics. but the hair is a bit frizzy. but ive seen pics of you all done up.


well, the whole purpose of me posting that disaster of pic was so people make fun of me. The board was so slow lately, we all needed some drama
 
foreigngirl said:
well, the whole purpose of me posting that disaster of pic was so people make fun of me. The board was so slow lately, we all needed some drama


yea this board would be nothing if it werent for the drama.
 
Top Bottom