Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, if you are still searching for the perfect protein bar..

wrong. very little sugar and fat.

the sugar in it is just from the honey but you know what? get fresh honey from the flea market and not the store brand and you will be good to go. and another thing, you don't have to use honey.

are the not same as 7-11 protein bars, why don't you go buy one from 7-11 and lets compare the ingredients and then you can tell me they are the same. not even close!

these YOU make yourself from scratch. 7-11 bars come packaged and processed with corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, soybean oil, and other crap that is making our nation fatter and fatter. so how are they the same as you claim?

There truly is ZERO comparison!

One of the MANY things I love about these bars is the flavor. Even with the subtraction of all these cheap inferior ingredients like corn syrup etc, these bars are literally a taste explosion with ever bite. They quickly disappear from my fridge, and everything from the bar's density and dried fruit pieces to protein content is just untouchable by anything pre-packaged on the market I have ever seen. As far as making the bars, you can even use power butter and boost the protein and essential fatty acid content easily.

Geez, I'm making myself hungry! I can't wait to try more flavors, expand my horizons.

I was waiting on needto to show up lol. Sh!t always gets real haha

AND IT'S ALWAYS MY THREADS lmao

Top Bottom