Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GUYS are you a grow'r or a show'r?

GUYS are you a grow'r or a show'r?

• My cock is basically the same size hard or soft

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • My cock is small till im hard then WATCH OUT!

Votes: 242 91.3%
  • Cock, whats a cock?

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • I have a pussy...YUM

Votes: 12 4.5%

• Total voters
The Ranger said:
Well, I have the name "Wendy" inked on my cock....Most chicks think it's an ex-girlfriend or some shit....BUT, once that sum bitch gets stretched all the way out....it actually says, " WElcome to Jamacia have a Nice DaY "

Pretty much sums it up for me I guess....heh heh heh

Ranger

damn did that hurt?

I'm definately a grow'r, I go from about 1" flacid, to 6" hard. :) Probably the Asian blood in me. :) I do have to admit it comes in very handy, as when I Don't need to use it that it tucks itself away so well. :)

that is a tough one ..hell the size can very so much throught the day :D I just measured right now ...soft at 6 1/4 ...but it grow to 10 1/4 ....Does that make me a shower???..To me it looks very small when flacid...but God All Mighty ...when erect I can stunt cock for Ron Jeremy!

The Ranger said:
Well, I have the name "Wendy" inked on my cock....Most chicks think it's an ex-girlfriend or some shit....BUT, once that sum bitch gets stretched all the way out....it actually says, " WElcome to Jamacia have a Nice DaY "

Pretty much sums it up for me I guess....heh heh heh

Ranger

Fucking liar! Ranger you know damned well your cock is so small that it would take a week to find it... :D

Why is it that the guys with the smallest Johnsons are always the ones to say shit like that? :rolleyes:

Definately a grower; about 5" flaccid then up to 11" when I ready to rock.

Before you say it bikinnimom I am not talking shit; an ex-girlfriend of mine measured it for me after we had sex for the first time. Shortly after that she told me I couldn't touch her again for a week! :(

My dick is laughable when small. Girls are usually very dissapointed. Then, when it grows, I have a thick 6 inches. nothing to write to your mom about, but it looks soooo good!

Andre

Top Bottom