Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GUYS are you a grow'r or a show'r?

GUYS are you a grow'r or a show'r?

• My cock is basically the same size hard or soft

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • My cock is small till im hard then WATCH OUT!

Votes: 242 91.3%
  • Cock, whats a cock?

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • I have a pussy...YUM

Votes: 12 4.5%

• Total voters
I have the Irish curse when limp but it grows to a nice size about 7 to 7.5 not huge not small it does it's job. I have never had a complaint.

Anyway, there is an old saying Irish saying. "If you can not go in deep, just bang the shit out of the sides"

barbell265 said:
Definately a grower; about 5" flaccid then up to 11" when I ready to rock.

Before you say it bikinnimom I am not talking shit; an ex-girlfriend of mine measured it for me after we had sex for the first time. Shortly after that she told me I couldn't touch her again for a week! :(

Hey, I had seen a dick that I thought was quite small, but when it got hard I was like... "You are going to put that WHERE?!" :eek2:

As for Ranger... WE ALL KNOW that he just talks shit PERIOD. :D

growr...

4.5 soft... 7 - 7.5 hard... :D

big time grower, when im limp, its damn near humiliating, but extended is another story, i've read before in magazines that guys with smaller limp penises usually have larger erect penises

I wonder if there is a correlation between bodybuilding, steroid usage and guys who have a small penis. If this survey is correct there seems to be a direct correlation if you ask me. Maybe to make up for lack of size down under, guys feel in necessary to build their bodies.

I wonder if the same is true about guys who drive big ass trucks, in my case it is I drive a bronco and I am not the biggest guy down there, limp hard I am about average I would imagine.

sux for you Vball.... .. I used to drive a 4Runner so I guess Big Car, Big Muscles, Big Penis was a little out of sync... but now I drive a Passat so thank god I have the big tubesteak.

Rippeddrago said:
sux for you Vball.... .. I used to drive a 4Runner so I guess Big Car, Big Muscles, Big Penis was a little out of sync... but now I drive a Passat so thank god I have the big tubesteak.

No it dos not suck for me. My dick is about 7 to 7.5 inches hard. I have never had any complaints and actually have had many return customers. I have no problems admiting my dick is small when limp but who gives a shit. I don't do anything with it except to piss out of when limp so I dont care. Refrences available upon request !!

Top Bottom