Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guitarheads BASIC . Log of HELLADROL (PICS)

Guitarhead

I have JUST ordered Helladrol and rpn eviscerate..

i will post up stats and begining PICTURES to keep good track..

i will go into basics of lifts and diet nothin to detailed dont have time but...i hope this will help everyone who is curious about this product and keep a good log of proof and stuff off gains..

Watch out
IM GOING TO Kill that shitttttt!!!!

BIGGG thanks to NEEDTO!!! ORBIT NUTRITION!!! and MR SUPPS!!!!

ill post back in few days when i get the stuff and start this!!!

Good luck bro, I am interested in the feedback on both of these products. I have the RPN Enviscerate but have been hesitating using it based on all the burning feedback.

Good luck bro, I am interested in the feedback on both of these products. I have the RPN Enviscerate but have been hesitating using it based on all the burning feedback.
Just try it. I've been using it for about 4 days now. The burn is overated.

Good luck. I loved Helladrol. the one side that I experienced was hair loss! A lot of hair would come out when showering...Other than that, it was good to me!

Good luck. I loved Helladrol. the one side that I experienced was hair loss! A lot of hair would come out when showering...Other than that, it was good to me!

uh oh ...really? i heard it really is not that bad on the hair line... where you takin anything else

wow im really nervous now.....i heard it is not that bad on the hair line....have you taken anything else before that??

Top Bottom