Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth Plate Closing and Sustanon?

There is a study posted at Anabolicfitness that shows the same thing about estrogen. boys were given testosterone injections - but some were given letrozole to supress estrogen. The boys given letrozole had 5 times (500%) higher testosterone levels than the boys not given letro. The boys given letro along with testo grew about 2 inches taller over the course of the study than either the untreated control group or the group given testo alone.

Estrogen fuses growth plates

yomama said:
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=34445To me it looks like that estrogen is the one responsible for growth halt. That's the way I understand the article. Havent found anything that says steroids directely are responsible. So maybe you're right, maybe juice doesnt, but est does.

Ok, so if it's estrogen that stops the growth, then wouldn't it make sense
that one could do a cycle with a compound that doesn't aromatize and
not have to worry about stunting their growth?

BTW, I'm not asking for myself. I'm 29 yrs old, so obviously I'm not gonna' get any taller. Just curious as to what you guys thought about this.

Generic MALE said:
There is a study posted at Anabolicfitness that shows the same thing about estrogen. boys were given testosterone injections - but some were given letrozole to supress estrogen. The boys given letrozole had 5 times (500%) higher testosterone levels than the boys not given letro. The boys given letro along with testo grew about 2 inches taller over the course of the study than either the untreated control group or the group given testo alone.

Estrogen fuses growth plates

I have heard that estrogen fuses growth plates. I dont know the mechanism or if simply taking an aromatase inhibitor will prevent growth plates from fusing though.

ApexX, funny you should mention that because Anavar is often used in treatment of short stature, for example oxandrin and growth hormone are used for girls with Turner Syndrome - to help them grow taller.

ttp://www.emedicinehealth.com/articles/34966-6.asp

UA iron - I may be wrong but estrogen does not directly stop the growth, it induces senescence - sort of a sleep like state- in chondrocytes (the bits of a special type of cartilage that grow into bone, when the chondrocytes "go to sleep" bone growth is over). Its kind of like estrogen starts taking to the growing bone: "hi bone, did I tell youa bout my newest maybelline eye shadow, its great...and the other day I saw katie at the mall and I said "hi Katie.." but really I wanted to say Katie you big fat slut...oh I am on this new diet and yesterday I ate a cup of rice, 4 raisins, and a small piece of tuna...do you ever watch Oprah?....." - and this puts the chondrocytes to sleep and the bone stops growing.

I looked into this EXTENSIVELY awhile ago.

Basically it's not an all-or-nothing thing. The magnitude of height loss is related to magnitude of use, with estrogen being the chief culprit. So an attitude of "oh well I'm already stunted, might as well continue" would obviously be bad.

I'm not sure about non-aromatizing compounds.

also, in theory, couldnt a pre-pubescent boy start taking a-dex into puberty and the years following and grow taller than he ever would have without it?

yeah i would say MOST of my friends started gear at 18 yrs or so.....none of them grew any taller. i was 6'1 at 18, i didnt mess with gear till 31, but after 18 i still grew almost 3 more inches....im 6'3 and a half...plus he could have a proness for male pattern baldnes. his hair may be thick as hell now, but if he does have the gene he very wel can end up going bald at a much younger age then he would have normally.
when your 18 your on top of the world and bulletproof, but it DOES catch up with ya!

Top Bottom