Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Kovaks

The Sun Devil said:

anyway to be fix it? how does someone with that much morph themselves?

Not paying attention to symmetry, doing heavy leg presses, excessive steroid and growth hormone use....partying heavily.

His kidneys are completely fucked.

I met him once too. he was 350 if I remember correctly. That same evening, he was at one of the local university bars. I kid you not, he had some hot chick with him whiping his forehead witha towl lol.

But man could he move on the dance floor.

gymrat said:
I met him once too. he was 350 if I remember correctly. That same evening, he was at one of the local university bars. I kid you not, he had some hot chick with him whiping his forehead witha towl lol.

But man could he move on the dance floor.

him dancing? lol i would kill to see that

he's got that dave palumbo problem... his symetry will never be right again. Only met him one time and he was rather soft spoken for being a living giant and seemed genuine.

saint808 said:
he's got that dave palumbo problem... his symetry will never be right again. Only met him one time and he was rather soft spoken for being a living giant and seemed genuine.

maybe i'm retarded but how does one judge symmetry? I've never really had an eye for it...are there specific things to look for?

calveless wonder said:

maybe i'm retarded but how does one judge symmetry? I've never really had an eye for it...are there specific things to look for?

his waistline is like ronnie coleman's... very blocky but ronnie can usck it in for most of his appearances and especially for shows... kovavs waist is almost as big as his shoulders... in bodybuilding people look for that X frame along with muscularity.

Wait I'm confused, is he not the mentally challenged competitor that once was flamed to death on these boards for his physique?

Top Bottom