Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Kovaks

anyone know what hes been up to lately? i remember hearing how depressed he was after muscletech dumped him

i feel he is too big anyways. i like the classic steve reeves anyday, i just dont care for that size, dont think i am taking anything away from him, just i feel he is too big for a bber and what ever happend to propitonal builds? :confused:

i am curious about his claims in the wieght room

Code said:
Haters.

Not one of ya'll looks any where near as good as he does.

I look ten time better than he does....when I am in out of season shape and he is in contest shape.......

But he is still a big mofo.......when I met him the first time he weighed 410......

The Sun Devil said:
i feel he is too big anyways. i like the classic steve reeves anyday, i just dont care for that size, dont think i am taking anything away from him, just i feel he is too big for a bber and what ever happend to propitonal builds? :confused:

i am curious about his claims in the wieght room

and he's strong as fuck too........

but you would be too at 410 pounds of lean muscle mass.........

I see the guy at a local Club here in Toronto all the time, he's always at the afterhours club "Film".

Very nice guy, I know a woman he dated, he's got quite the foot fetish I heard and quite a few other problems but I can't remember specifics

I sweat my ass off in those clubs but he is swimming in a pool of his own sweat high off Xtc and God knows what else.

Got up to Dance one time, stayed up for 2-3 minutes, sat back down and started throwing up between his legs.

lol he is a big fucker, i bet he does sweat a ton ! ya his quality of muscle isnt there, guy has made it as being a freak though, so props for that. is he an IFBB pro?

The Sun Devil said:
lol he is a big fucker, i bet he does sweat a ton ! ya his quality of muscle isnt there, guy has made it as being a freak though, so props for that. is he an IFBB pro?

Yes he is a pro. Honestly, I use to laugh at him, but after meeting him a handful of times and getting to know him, he's gained my respect. Very nice friendly guy, even invited to an after party at 7am but I went somewhere else that night. Even introduced me to the bouncers, told them I was a really good friend of his so now my group and I just bypass the line and cover whenever I go there.

Great guy, he knows he fucked his body up, but he's still upbeat no matter what.

Top Bottom