Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Kovaks

i would be a long distnace runner and try to be get around 235lbs so he doesnt die soon, his BP must be nuts. He a fan of coke as well?

I know someone who met him once. My buddy told me the guy is a real nice person.

I feel bad for the guy.

Why did Muscletech dump him?

Is he gonna be on dialisys for the rest of his life?

Muscletech dumped him when he showed at the Mr. O with a majorly bloated gut and Flex did a couple nasty jabs at him in their rag.

F117A Active Stealth said:
I know someone who met him once. My buddy told me the guy is a real nice person.

I feel bad for the guy.

Why did Muscletech dump him?

Is he gonna be on dialisys for the rest of his life?

Kovaks did a guest pro-appearance at a show I was at in the fall of 1999. I watched him walk up a few dozen stairs to his seat in the theatre where the show was taking place... I thought he was going to die right there and then. He was gripping the railing with both hands and wheezing like he was at death's door.

Its the epitome of irony... that some view him as a specimen.

SCOTTY-TWO-HOTTY said:
Kovaks did a guest pro-appearance at a show I was at in the fall of 1999. I watched him walk up a few dozen stairs to his seat in the theatre where the show was taking place... I thought he was going to die right there and then. He was gripping the railing with both hands and wheezing like he was at death's door.

Its the epitome of irony... that some view him as a specimen.
U think Coleman or Ruhl are much healthier? Maybe Kovaks has the first foot in the door but these boys ain't too far behind.

He's a really down to earth guy. I used to train at the same gym as him even before he got his pro card. He does lift those huge weights. I've seen him do it many times. Inclined 6 plates a side for 4 reps, free weight, not Smith machine. Lives on GH, Test and EQ. And his measurements are real. I've seen it.

Top Bottom