Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greens powder shake mix

Yacnel

I was at the health food store and they were handing out samples of greens powders and I tried one and it tasted pretty good. it had a peanut butter flavor and I'm really a big fan of that
my question is would I be able to stack it with whey protein powder or is that something that you should keep separate. essentially I would like to get more greens in my diet to build muscle

greens powders vs. real veggies

if you don't know the difference then you either are falling victim to supplement industry bs or you simply don't understand nutrition

imagine if all we had to do was get our nutrition from powders, hunger would have been eradicated long ago

I was at the health food store and they were handing out samples of greens powders and I tried one and it tasted pretty good. it had a peanut butter flavor and I'm really a big fan of that
my question is would I be able to stack it with whey protein powder or is that something that you should keep separate. essentially I would like to get more greens in my diet to build muscle
I like green powders they are good when combined with other things like veggies daily

Top Bottom