Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great quote!!!!!!!

slat1

"Folks who ask me about getting in shape and say they "have no money"
to buy a book or hire a trainer, or get a gym membership, somehow, miraculously, have money for supplements, cigarettes, beer, fancy
cable TV (HBO), etc. They also have "no time for working out", but,
can keep up with American Idol, The Voice, Desperate Housewives, and go drinking after work."
- Rob Fleischman, MIT graduate, inventor and bodybuilder

So true! Each show is an hour, all you need to get great results from physical training. All of those things actually cost you more than a gym membership, and think of how much people spend eating out!

Thanks for posting Slat1 :)

SO true. If you don't want I make the time, just admit it. I hate when people say "I'm just so busy, something had to go, and so I just don't have time for the gym."

Ummm, I have 2 kids and one is a baby who is still breastfeeding, I work full time .... And I still have time to workout. It can be done, you just need to make it a priority for yourself.

good post slat, When people tell me they don't have the time , I reply "that everyone was born with the same amount of time ,it's how you use it if you want to achieve your goals"

wow daisy that is impressive! :)

I'm not the only one though - everyone has stuff going on that sucks up time out of their day. My "time suckers" just happen to be very short and very cute. :)

I definitely do not have the time I used to have, I don't have the time to workout like I used to. But that just means I need to be SMARTER about the time I DO have!

And free Childcare at the gym helps a lot. :)

My father always said that if somebody really wants to do something then they will find the time to do it.

RD

Top Bottom