Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Appetite Stimulant

The_Monster

Ok, this is going to come off as strange to some, but bear with me and think it through... Im talkling about Clenbuterol.

Ive never cared for it much, as it was too expensive to buy to get basically the same effect that you could from an ECA stack, but nonetheless Ive been sitting on about 700 tabs for over a year.
So on a whim I decide I'll use em and see how it goes. Well, it went very well...

Granted clen is seen as a "diet" drug, and the reason for that being that it speeds up the metabolism (basically... thats a close enough summary) and such.

So Im taking a tab every 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I could actually NOTICE the metabolic speed up. Not jitters, not feeling wired, but feeling hungry. Honest to god HUNGRY!
Let me explain that I eat rather frequently, and I eat by the clock. I dont wait for any biophysical impulse to tell me Im hungry, because by then Ive missed food and growth opprotunities. I mention this because eating the way I do has made it so that I almost never "feel hungry".
But I was actually feeling like I needed something to eat. So I ate (it was close to the regular time anyway) and later on the same thing was happening!

In "diet" mode I would use that as a signal that my metabolism was speeding up and ignore the hunger and stick to my diet plan. No problem.
BUT! I started to consider the fact that I may be able to manipulate this into some sort of a bulking tool.

Using the clen in this way I am abkle to fit at least one, and sometimes two more meals in a day by adjusting the way theyre spaced out.

Ok, this isnt ground breaking research or anything, and I doubt the Nobel Prize people are going to be trying to look me up over it, but it is an idea for those of you out there who have trouoble with their appetite!

As a note, dont bother trying this unless you are very strick with yourself as far as eating goes. This could easily turn into a gigantic loss of muscle for someone taking the clen and being too busy, forgetful, lazy to eat. But if you can be sure to get the food in you need you should see some nice improvments in appetite... and therefore muscle gains!

LOL i thought you were going to say something like sex! that always makes me hungry, well if its done right anyway! :p actually my brother was taking it a while back and he noticed the same thing said it made him really hungry.

...and the cleaner I eat the better it works for appetite stimulation. Im sure its because of steadier insulin levels.

But yes, sex is a great appetite stimulant, too!
(thats why I eat so much, too much damn sex!)

Top Bottom