Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gov't reverses approval of powdered alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? What the hll is wrong with liquid alcohol.

I can see it now. Some rapper will put it in a song, and everyone will buy it. Bet.

Are we just speculating it will be snorted, or is there some underground hype about snorting it that I haven't heard of in my old age? The packaging says just add water.

emptying it into a container of water makes you look like you're drinking some Hi C or coolaid. Guarantee it will be snorted at some point in the future if it becomes more potent. And in these days where you can start something virally without having the official stamp of approval from the company, it will happen.

Id be into it if it was potent. I dont drink alcohol very often because I had a bladder tumour removed 10 years ago so I piss enough as it is. To top it off my prostate is mildly enlarged so my flow can be fucked up at times. This all leads to anxiety which had me admitted into the mental health clinic as a PTSD patient around the same time. The fucked part is I became obsessive compulsive about my therapist and experienced erotic transference while undergoing therapy and I began stalking her. I even went to her wedding disguised as a photographer and then checked into the resort she was staying at on her honeymoon with a blow up suzie doll. I have recovered these days tho some say I am a narcissistic weirdo.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Id be into it if it was potent. I dont drink alcohol very often because I had a bladder tumour removed 10 years ago so I piss enough as it is. To top it off my prostate is mildly enlarged so my flow can be fucked up at times. This all leads to anxiety which had me admitted into the mental health clinic as a PTSD patient around the same time. The fucked part is I became obsessive compulsive about my therapist and experienced erotic transference while undergoing therapy and I began stalking her. I even went to her wedding disguised as a photographer and then checked into the resort she was staying at on her honeymoon with a blow up suzie doll. I have recovered these days tho some say I am a narcissistic weirdo.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

what the shit was this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom