Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gov't reverses approval of powdered alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be legal. It was reversed due to labeling. You'd have to snort a cup of it to get the effect of one glass. No thanks Lol

I'd snort teh fug out of it

just sayin'
The three tier system was established by law in the 1930's. There is a fight in Florida over this issue right now where Micro breweries have to pay a vig to distributors based on this antiquated system; That means you brew and sell the alcohol in your restaurant but have to pay a distributor a fee to sell your own product....

Last edited:
It will be legal. It was reversed due to labeling. You'd have to snort a cup of it to get the effect of one glass. No thanks Lol

The sewage pipe that is our free market comes up with yet another gem. And it will sell. I guarantee in the future, once the product is settled in as relatively harmless even to those snorting it...that they start dramatically increasing it's potency as well as start subtly marketing it to snorters.

Are we just speculating it will be snorted, or is there some underground hype about snorting it that I haven't heard of in my old age? The packaging says just add water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom