Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gotta bench question

2 hour pretty intense basketball practices before I go and lift.

not enaugh carbs cause Im trying to be on a low card diet.. I still take good ammount of carbs though I think...

other then that I dont kno what the problem is my confidence level is high but when it comes to bench it just pisses me off.

YOU HAVE ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION

im almost 6'7 I guess and 220lbs right now.. play basketball at a junior college.

I also know my bodyfat is higher then it needs to be so Im trying everything to get rid of it right now while gain some muscle and thats why im on low carb diet.. anyway its not so low carb anymore although still not enaugh I guess..

the thing is that I see an improvement in everything except the bench press

even my chest is getting bigger but I guess weaker.

today I saw a preview of my 6pack or more like 2pac(still lots more to go on lower abs)when I woke up since I wasnt holding that much water in me, so i must be doing something right..

by the way right now i dont got time for such diets such as bulk or cut since I gotta perform better from day to day on basketball court so if I start gaining weight that is not gonna help me I know that for sure.. If im not eating enaugh carbs I wont have enaugh juice to last all practice going harder and better then everyone else on the floor..

that why I gotta be somewher in the middle so that I lose that fat slowly yet have enaugh to go hard.

pick........... bigger bench or loose weight........... but naturally its very hard to do both, while playing college basketball, its impossible.

X

yea fuck it I dont even care anymore cause I think my bball practices are gonna switch to a time that I cant make any of them because of girls basketball practice so who knows.. in that case I cant play ball so I might have to concentrate on getting big.

sconoscuito said:
yea fuck it I dont even care anymore cause I think my bball practices are gonna switch to a time that I cant make any of them because of girls basketball practice so who knows.. in that case I cant play ball so I might have to concentrate on getting big.

you've made a wise choice my friend......... welcome to the family!!!

X

Top Bottom