Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got some results back. Is it that bad?

Bigbaldy33

Went back on HRT after being off for a while in order for my endo to get a baseline on my actual numbers. You can look at my previous post on those reults. My endo let me determine the dosage and then I went back on. Started at 1 cc of test cyp every week for 2 months. Everything was feeling great and then went back to the endo for a follow up. My results were as follows (I'm 45 yrs old, 6'1" and 230 lbs at approx 12% bodyfat):
Total Test=1378 ng/dl (range 250-1100)
Free Test=317.4 pg/ml (range 35-155)
Secondary/different type of test for total test=1280 ng/dl (range 241-827)

Since I was above the range he wants me to lower my intake. One of his concerns is that my red blood cell count is high (5.94 million/uL--range 4.20-5.80), my hemoglobin was high (18.4g/dl--range 13.2-17.1) and my hematocrit level was high (55.6%--range 38.5-50). I finally feel pretty good and now he wants to bring it all down! Do I need to be concerned about the red blood count stuff? Will aspirin help? How much should I lower my dosage to get it in range? Is it dangerous to stay at the above listed levels for life?

Thanks for the input

BigBaldy

Went back on HRT after being off for a while in order for my endo to get a baseline on my actual numbers. You can look at my previous post on those reults. My endo let me determine the dosage and then I went back on. Started at 1 cc of test cyp every week for 2 months. Everything was feeling great and then went back to the endo for a follow up. My results were as follows (I'm 45 yrs old, 6'1" and 230 lbs at approx 12% bodyfat):

Since I was above the range he wants me to lower my intake. One of his concerns is that my red blood cell count is high (5.94 million/uL--range 4.20-5.80), my hemoglobin was high (18.4g/dl--range 13.2-17.1) and my hematocrit level was high (55.6%--range 38.5-50). I finally feel pretty good and now he wants to bring it all down! Do I need to be concerned about the red blood count stuff? Will aspirin help? How much should I lower my dosage to get it in range? Is it dangerous to stay at the above listed levels for life?

Thanks for the input

BigBaldy

Wow that is a strong response to only 1cc per week (100mg). You need to be very cautious with your RBC indices, as your risk for stroke and heart attack go up exponentially as your hct crosses into the fifties. The other alternative is routine blood donation.

if you feel "right" on 200mg/week, try to talk to the doc into keeping that dosage and let him know how you feel on it. also, i think you can give blood every so often to help some of the blood issues

maybe if u lower it to 150 or 175mg won't make any difference for u and it'll still make u feel great and lower some of the numbers that r worrying ur doc and should be worrying u too. of course eating clean and supplementing with aspirin and omega 3 helps and as mentioned above blood donating but y bother and add some potential risks, u want to treat the symptoms but not letting other numbers to go off chart, after all it's ur free T that counts plus keeping ur estro SHBG and prolac at the lower end of the range that's where AI's and anti-prolac comes to help and u'll feel great on a minimum amount of test.

Thanks for the input

BigBaldy

As a responsible, licensed and law abiding Dr, he is doing his job and has his eyes on you being healthy. Being at the top of the range for the testo numbers will bring the others in line.

I'd also expect your cholesterol to be high and your blood pressure too. But, you probably feel great and are having great workouts.

My suggestion? Alternate between low dosage HRT with some great blood test numbers, but less gym performance ... and 10 weeks of cycles. Back and forth. Don't forget some adex and maybe some HGH too.

There will be a day in the future when you'll have to go for health only. But you'll look and perform years younger no matter what.

as a responsible, licensed and law abiding dr, he is doing his job and has his eyes on you being healthy. Being at the top of the range for the testo numbers will bring the others in line.

I'd also expect your cholesterol to be high and your blood pressure too. But, you probably feel great and are having great workouts.

My suggestion? Alternate between low dosage hrt with some great blood test numbers, but less gym performance ... And 10 weeks of cycles. Back and forth. Don't forget some adex and maybe some hgh too.

There will be a day in the future when you'll have to go for health only. But you'll look and perform years younger no matter what.

+1

Top Bottom