Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a fresh soccer fgt haircut today!

I don't think I've ever deleted someone off fb...so pathetic but I think it was because CW and him were at war, who knows...don't give a fuck

Its not pathetic to defriended someone on Facebook lol. It's just a personal decision on how much privacy you want on there. Im 99.9 percent sure it was probably because of that one creep I don't blame him

some people will creep friends lists of you dont keep your privacy settings top notch

lol@saying you don't care but going out of your way to bring it up.

Pick3 didn't even ask where he went, he just said he missed him.

fag

lol@saying you don't care but going out of your way to bring it up.

Pick3 didn't even ask where he went, he just said he missed him.

fag

This coming from the guy that friended and unfriended me like 3 times lol. You used me just for alter plats :( lol

LOL he's gonna say it's because you don't speak English. I asked him once why he did that for real and he always gets this goofy ass smile and says he wouldn't if you'd speak English lmfao

LOL he's gonna say it's because you don't speak English. I asked him once why he did that for real and he always gets this goofy ass smile and says he wouldn't if you'd speak English lmfao
LOL I know, that's his story and he's sticking to it! Ironically my Spanish has decreased because I have removed a bunch of my ex family and also have new friends who don't speak a word of Spanish, including the guy I'm seeing :p

Top Bottom