Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK guys we got about 3 hours left to todays N2BM sales. Time for some deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok 20 percent off all the products mentioned above and any order for the rest of the night. Use discount code 20percentoff to take off 20 percent of your order tonight...
Now on top of this everyone who makes a order in the next 3 hours post here. I will give away 1 bottle of tren and one bottle of Epistane-60 to two random people who order tonight and post in this thread. We will keep this going till I go to sleep and I do not plan on doing that for a wile now.. Lets kill it guys.

Unfortunately (or fortunately :)) my last need2 order included need2sleep...and I'm feeling the full force right now...I'll probably miss out on tonights opportunities :nighty:

LMAO.. I took some the other night with my girl and we both tried to stay awake after. OMG what a trip trying to have a conversation with her when she was geeked off N2sleep lmao..

Lets keep it going guys.. Just so no one thinks I am messing around I will post replies to the people in this thread who made orders tonight or tomorrow. Anyone who places a order using the code tonight will have a chance to win free products. At random i will pick people in this thread and quote them when I have picked them. I will send a pm asking for your order info so I can add a free product to your order... SO lets do this..

Ok 20 percent off all the products mentioned above and any order for the rest of the night. Use discount code 20percentoff to take off 20 percent of your order tonight...
Now on top of this everyone who makes a order in the next 3 hours post here. I will give away 1 bottle of tren and one bottle of Epistane-60 to two random people who order tonight and post in this thread. We will keep this going till I go to sleep and I do not plan on doing that for a wile now.. Lets kill it guys.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Needto Thanks a billion man!

I just ordered
Advanced Probiotic
Digesta Matrix
Need 2 Sleep

using this code.

Would still love to try out Gear! When are you guys getting n2slin back in?

Heres hoping I win the promo, cooome on Tren! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom