Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good news woot!

I'm not excited about the phone bloks project. Phones advance in waves, so the idea of doing it piecemeal makes no sense to me.

I also wonder about all the interconnects. High bandwidth needs (i.e. to a video display) means high density interconnects, so I'd guess a lot of space will be wasted just gluing subsystems together. Plus it could raise issues about the water-tightness and durability of the phone.

But it might be a great phone for the developing world.

Humidity is a great concern but seeing how I barely run apps and need minimal storage I'd have an hd display with a bad ass camera, sweet audio and lightning processor with an extra battery. Ohhh yes...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

I'm all about the Droid. I answer emails all day on my phone and I can type much faster with fewer mistakes using a physical keyboard.

Sent from my DROID4 using EliteFitness

I could have that shit delivered to me before walgreens could even fill a script if i really wanted.

^^ here too. They go for about $10 a pill on the street. We see kids using them through the ER but like Shanna said....usually switches over to heroin.

I'm all about the Droid. I answer emails all day on my phone and I can type much faster with fewer mistakes using a physical keyboard.

Sent from my DROID4 using EliteFitness

my android based galaxy has no such keyboard..I make a million mistakes on it

its one of the few aspects about my blackberry I really really miss..well two thing really. Insane durability..drown it drop it, throw it at something..it kept on going. Keyboard was perfect and I rarely made mistakes on it..but at the time no touch screen, crappy small display in comparison.

My email falls out of synch a lot on my phone now but its over two yrs old.

I wouldn't be able to get Oxys or weed for that matter off the street. Black people scare me.

Dialtone in 3.....2....1.....

Top Bottom