Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good news woot!

shit got approved cuz pharmaceutical companies got the FDA in their back pocket...

It's not about being cheaper, it's about profits. There isn't as much money to be made in curing something as opposed to treating the symptoms.

Yes, pharma does have fda in their back pocket, but pain is a seperate issue. MEDPAC specifically carved-out a pain management category for CMS reimbursement because they saw it as a way to shift cost out of the government.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes, pharma does have fda in their back pocket, but pain is a seperate issue. MEDPAC specifically carved-out a pain management category for CMS reimbursement because they saw it as a way to shift cost out of the government.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

wtf aren't you using an iPhone?

how dare you

The iPhone is an incredible appliance phone, but it's gotten a little stale for me.

I like all the moving and shaking that Android is trying to do. Android is like the girl who has been overlooked so long that she's going to really put her heart and soul into that blowjob.

The iPhone is an incredible appliance phone, but it's gotten a little stale for me.

I like all the moving and shaking that Android is trying to do. Android is like the girl who has been overlooked so long that she's going to really put her heart and soul into that blowjob.

Just when I was thinking about switching....

lololol nice description :lmao:

Have you looked into phone bloks/project Aria?

lololol nice description :lmao:

Have you looked into phone bloks/project Aria?

I'm not excited about the phone bloks project. Phones advance in waves, so the idea of doing it piecemeal makes no sense to me.

I also wonder about all the interconnects. High bandwidth needs (i.e. to a video display) means high density interconnects, so I'd guess a lot of space will be wasted just gluing subsystems together. Plus it could raise issues about the water-tightness and durability of the phone.

But it might be a great phone for the developing world.

Top Bottom