Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good mile time?

depends if your running track or treadmill.. my track times are always faster... prob cuase Im trying to impress the hot guys on the in-field... LOL!!

I ran competative track and field... so yeah you basically are sprinting the entire mile.. at least that is what it feels like.

4:56 was decent.. but there are guys that can do it MUCH faster.

My best was 6:49. It was purely fueled out of spite for my track coach for making me do it (late to practice).

my personal best before now was in 8th grade (back when i smoked cigarettes) and it was around 12 minutes, lol

My best is 5:43, but that was last year, this whole track season has been fucked though. It's really dissapointing, because I broke my pr in cross country by like two minutes and thirty seconds.

my best time was 6:20 as i recall, a couple weeks after i finished basketball sophmore year in hs. I had really good 'wind' that year; coach ran us a bit too much imo

I ran a 5:58 in HS once. Almost passed out affterwards.

I also ran 2.8 miles in just under 12 mins for gym class that same year. That felt really easy, though.

Now?? I'd be lucky to finish a mile walking....:D

Joker

I'm 54 year old male 6'4 290 pounds
I have been running for a three weeks now and had my best pr to day for the mile.
I did a mile in 9:24 today. Is that an okay time for a man of my age?

I'm not sure the time is as important as the fact that we are moving. I actually ran two plus miles today without stopping. I only fast walked for an additional mile (half at the beginning and half at the end). Pretty excited about that.

that's fine bro... for you though, while cardio is definitely important (you weigh a lot, so if it hurts your knees you might want to consider starting off walking/biking, but your diet is going to be the make/break factor. Once you get your diet in check, you'll be well on your way man.

Top Bottom