Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Estrogen - Bad Estrogen - And Your Muscles

Nelson Montana said:
LOL.

Let me say right now that any supplement is meant to SUPPLEMENT. That means it helps, it assures health and may result in needing less of a drug. But it is not intended to be a replacement. (Although in some cases it may be all you need).

Yes, POST CYCLE can help with estrogen removal. It's a total PCT for the guy using gear -- liver detox, libido enhancer, estro elliminator.

UNLEASHED increases free testosterone which can be helpful PC but also in between cycles and while "on" to make the most of the extra T.

The other stuff -- primrose oil, pregnonlone etc can be found in any health food store or online supp house.

Nelson... Sorry if this is redundant but which ingredient in POST CYCLE is the 'estrogen eliminator'?

digit0x said:
Nelson... Sorry if this is redundant but which ingredient in POST CYCLE is the 'estrogen eliminator'?

First, there's 5,7, dihydroflavone chrysin (also in dermacrine) with bioperine to increase absorbtion. It showed great promise years ago but it wasn't very absorbable orally so it fell out of favor. With either bioperine or a transdermal administartion, it's been shown to reduce estrogen quite well.

But more impotantly there's Calcium D Glucarate. That removes the bad metabolite from estrogen that causes all the bad shit in men.

There are several other ingredients as well that help with recovery.

Nelson Montana said:
First, there's 5,7, dihydroflavone chrysin (also in dermacrine) with bioperine to increase absorbtion. It showed great promise years ago but it wasn't very absorbable orally so it fell out of favor. With either bioperine or a transdermal administartion, it's been shown to reduce estrogen quite well.

But more impotantly there's Calcium D Glucarate. That removes the bad metabolite from estrogen that causes all the bad shit in men.

There are several other ingredients as well that help with recovery.

thanks

Good thread Nelson.

Stryker1992 said:
I know the dude! I want to order some myo to try it, can you get me a discount?

I buy mine from BB.com, actually. I don't get a discount on it...

I think BRR is trying to get some samples from PF to give away on the forums though.

Top Bottom