Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Good Day In The Vette

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
i had a meeting 2 hrs away from my home. going 120mph all he way there. a stree bike pulls behind me and what do you think i did? let him use me as a radar. i used to have a bike and i realy respect bikes. he followed for about an hour like that. then im drivin again. im going the same speed pull in front of the this van going mach1 and i look and its a cop.lol i past a cop going 120mph!!!! im not bullshitting you either.he speds up i thought he was getting my plates. it was a police van so i didnt think he had a radar. i thought he was going to call the cops up ahead but what does he do? he pulls ahead of me and starts going about 80mph and lets me follow him all the way to my destination!!!! lol. it was great. it was a fun day of driving
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBR
I had mine out on Interstate 95 the other day...Portland to Boston...AND haulling ass the whole way.

I saw a Dodge Viper that blew it's tire and shredded the hell out of his rim..
 
gotmilk said:
I had mine out on Interstate 95 the other day...Portland to Boston...AND haulling ass the whole way.

I saw a Dodge Viper that blew it's tire and shredded the hell out of his rim..
boston is the shit.
 
You should post a video of you doing a burnout in the Vette Wootoom.
 
Wootoom said:
i had a meeting 2 hrs away from my home. going 120mph all he way there. a stree bike pulls behind me and what do you think i did? let him use me as a radar. i used to have a bike and i realy respect bikes. he followed for about an hour like that. then im drivin again. im going the same speed pull in front of the this van going mach1 and i look and its a cop.lol i past a cop going 120mph!!!! im not bullshitting you either.he speds up i thought he was getting my plates. it was a police van so i didnt think he had a radar. i thought he was going to call the cops up ahead but what does he do? he pulls ahead of me and starts going about 80mph and lets me follow him all the way to my destination!!!! lol. it was great. it was a fun day of driving
Asphalt karma for that one....LMAO!!!!!
 
Gotta love the long drives for speeding. I did one yesterday into PA. Only thing that complicates my trips is that I don't like stopping to leak. By the time I get where I'm going my bladder is about to explode. It does make me drive faster though.

You might consider mounting a vid camera somewhere Wootoom.
 
Yeah I was cruising in the Corolla today and in my mirror I saw this bad ass Escort sneaking up ... but I blew it's doors off.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
You should post a video of you doing a burnout in the Vette Wootoom.




Sometimes its not worth it!
A Zo6 Like mine Messed up the rear Axle showing off in a parking lot!


Besides Smoking almost $600 worth of rubber------NO WAY!!!!!!

RADAR
 
Last edited:
Wynn said:
Gotta love the long drives for speeding. I did one yesterday into PA. Only thing that complicates my trips is that I don't like stopping to leak. By the time I get where I'm going my bladder is about to explode. It does make me drive faster though.

You might consider mounting a vid camera somewhere Wootoom.
dude funny you mentioned this i have a crossbeam in my car to sturdy the frame and it has a mount on it for a video camera
 
squatpuke said:
got the mini-van up to 80mph one time....(downhill)
Yep, I was racing a VW minibus the other day in my 3.0L Aerostar. I fanally passed him on a downhill stretch. Going back up was a bitch tho, lol.
 
Can't argue with a vette. Quality all-American muscle at a great price. I want the new Z06...I have driven it in my dreams.

All you vette owners should post some pics
 
Top Bottom