Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good cycle?

Anotech

Yo I wanna try this cycle ive heard about but do you guys think it's worth trying?

1-12 testosterone enth 500mg
5-11 trenbolone ace 100mg EOD
1-6 anavar 20mg ED

AI-adex .5mg EOD.. I've never had gyno with doses like 750mg with no AI

191lbs
5'9
10.5%

Pharm var vs. ug var is like 20mg to 60mg

Can't find that shit anymore though, which is why I advise 60 these days

you do what you want with anavar... i get extremely high quality shit and run it 80 mg but you know your body so do what you will...

why would you not just run test prop with tren ace? have you ran tren before? you have no caber or prami listed to with tren as well...

you do what you want with anavar... i get extremely high quality shit and run it 80 mg but you know your body so do what you will...

why would you not just run test prop with tren ace? have you ran tren before? you have no caber or prami listed to with tren as well...

I didn't want to run prop because it's a lot of pins and a lot more expensive.. I don't like running caber with tren
Because honestly I like to keep it sweet and simple and not add more shit into every cycle.

Nowadays with mostly UG var 40mg is considered the normal low end dose. But It depends on the Var quality and the person.

In the old days with legit pharm Var 20mg would kick your ass.

Yep. And 20 mgs of real d-bol would blow you up like crazy. UG stuff is severely underdosed. Gen used to make pretty good orals, but it just ain't the same as the pharm stuff. But remember, the UG stuff is still 7AA, so the strain on the liver is just as strong, even if the active ingredients aren't.

Top Bottom