Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonzga will "a" rape Couture & GSP will make Josh Koshcek wash his dirty socks

A: you're silly, little, rear-entry ass is wrong about Couture.

But GSP will own Josh's ass like like a blowup nsync doll in your bed.

mountain muscle said:
A: you're silly, little, rear-entry ass is wrong about Couture.

But GSP will own Josh's ass like like a blowup nsync doll in your bed.

Gonzga KTFO CroCop.

Couture has had problems with wide bodies before, e.g, Ricco Rodrigues and Josh Barnett. He's more competitive at 205 lbs.

PICK3 said:
Gonzga KTFO CroCop.

Couture has had problems with wide bodies before, e.g, Ricco Rodrigues and Josh Barnett. He's more competitive at 205 lbs.

No one thought GSP would lose his first title defense either did they?

I forget, what happened in that fight?

mountain muscle said:
No one thought GSP would lose his first title defense either did they?

I forget, what happened in that fight?

He got f'ed hard in the a?

I can't call the couture fight.........Gonzaga has ALOT of firepower. He knocked out some really big boys..........so he's not just a ground artist. This is going to be a really good fight. With Randy's experience though, I see him eeking out a decision. Randy will play keep away and score just enough to get a win. I "HOPE" GSP makes Koscheck clean his taint............I hate Koscheck, but he's been "really" impressive as of late. Koscheck's standup is getting pretty fucking good. In a standup fight, I'd think Koscheck is better than Serra............and we know what Serra did to GSP...........so who knows. I really hope GSP get's back on track.

I'd put half my K on Courture, when's the fight on? It's not going to be shown down herem again. Sucks being us.

b0und (and Courture is da man)

Top Bottom