Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna Skip PCT---What are adverse effects????

shape

stupid question but what are affects of not doing PCT?---finished a 10 weeker about 4 weeks ago--i made the mistake of not getting my PCT gear before ending run--now four weeks off and cant get what i need for PCT----wanted to start another run after 8 weeks off---my sex drive is fine--weight and strength is stable thus far---i know PCT is always recommended and i intend on getting all PCT gear upfront this time==but would it be a cardinal sin if i took off next 4 weeks and jumped back on without any PCT just 8 weeks clean--came off a tren ace/prop/var cycle--should i run some HCG throughout my next run?????

Since you broke cardinal rule #1
"Always have everything for your cycle before you start"

it is going to be a little hard for you to recover in the time that you want. Everyone can usually get hcg so I would get some quick and run it using the standard 10 day. Then once you have been off for the 8 weeks get some blood work and see where you stand.

shape said:
stupid question but what are affects of not doing PCT - post cycle therapy - ?---finished a 10 weeker about 4 weeks ago--i made the mistake of not getting my PCT gear before ending run--now four weeks off and cant get what i need for PCT----wanted to start another run after 8 weeks off---my sex drive is fine--weight and strength is stable thus far---i know PCT is always recommended and i intend on getting all PCT gear upfront this time==but would it be a cardinal sin if i took off next 4 weeks and jumped back on without any PCT just 8 weeks clean--came off a trenbolone ace/testosterone propionate/Anavar - oxandrolone - cycle--should i run some HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - throughout my next run?????

Bro, PCT isn't "recommended", its frickin mandatory. You will lose most of your gains with no PCT, not to mention you'll have virtually no natural test production now. At the VERY least buy some damn Dermacrine sustain from this site and use it.

get some liquid clomid from agguys or somethin when u order it comes in like 4 days.....do that aand just train and eat u wont lose any size

its crazy how everybodys body works differently....i know guys that will juice there balls of and just stop cold turkey and barely lose any size....then you have guys that do pct and still shrivel up like a raisin....i guess some people natural test bounce back quicker then others

You should be alright. It will just take a little longer... id say about 12weeks +. If you truly want to recover take the proper amount of time off and don't jump back into it.

One thing to do is to stay bulking while you are recovering. The extra cals and nutrients will help you recover quicker (or recover at all) and prevent unwanted sides (weight loss among other things).

-PF

seriously bro - once you experience "The Crash" - you will NEVER want to go through it again.

Some people can deal with it - bu t I almost lost my mind the time I didn't do any PCT

shape said:
stupid question but what are affects of not doing PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - ?---finished a 10 weeker about 4 weeks ago--i made the mistake of not getting my PCT gear before ending run--now four weeks off and cant get what i need for PCT----wanted to start another run after 8 weeks off---my sex drive is fine--weight and strength is stable thus far---i know PCT is always recommended and i intend on getting all PCT gear upfront this time==but would it be a cardinal sin if i took off next 4 weeks and jumped back on without any PCT just 8 weeks clean--came off a trenbolone ace/testosterone propionate/Anavar - oxandrolone - cycle--should i run some HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - throughout my next run?????

doing post cycle therapy is of utmost importance........it quickens your recovery time and jump starts your natural testosterone production,and allows you to keep most if not all of your gains in strength and size.also it's a helluva lot easier on your system.if you continue to do heavy cycles without post cycle therapy don't be surprised if your natural testosterone completely takes the shit on you,and you will be forced to go on permanent hormone replacement therapy.

a reputable HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - supplier
http://www.hcg5000.net/index.shtml

for serms and ai's
http://www.liquachem.com/liquid-products

now you don't have any excuse,put those links to use

Last edited:
Top Bottom