Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonefiltering, Stillatoe, Vulva

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
My Master bathroom remodel is officially complete as of today. The guys finished it yesterday and Lumberg and I just put the finishing touches on it this evening (totally awesome detachable shower head, new toilet seat and flusher handle). It's only been about a year and a half since i put my foot through the tile wall of the old shower stall. ah well.
there is so much yet to be done around this nightmare of a house. so far i have a new kitchen and a new master bath and a half way repainted/decorated powder room I'm doing myself.
Next I really want to rip up the carpet on the entire 2nd floor and install some flooring. I would love to do that. I imagine it to be quite a pain in the ass having to move everything we own in order to get that done though. Plus the cost will be rather high I assume and I dont like parting with my cashola even though I have enough to do it.
gosh and my dining room and bedroom need curtains

Get some nice quality thick nylon(?) carpeting. You'll love it. Splurge damnit!

If you need recessed lights installed, just mark them out on the ceiling where you want them, and I'll put them in. Mark the switches too. I don't want to waste time while I'm there deciding that little stuff.

gonelifting said:
Get some nice quality thick nylon(?) carpeting. You'll love it. Splurge damnit!

If you need recessed lights installed, just mark them out on the ceiling where you want them, and I'll put them in. Mark the switches too. I don't want to waste time while I'm there deciding that little stuff.
oh crap i would love recessed lighting! lumberg didnt want it when we did our kitchen and I could kick myself for not insisting on it and allowing him to pick out a hideous flourescent light fixture instead.
i was thinking no carpet at all. Id really rather just have flooring even if it's a laminate or something on the high end of laminate - i would be cool with that, and some decorative area rugs here and there.
so anyway, can you come install this new light fixture i have for my powder room? i still cant get the backplate off the old fixture and its hanging there on my wall and i painted all around it lol i need help. what time can you be here? while you're at it i might as well have you replace the one in teh boy's bathroom as well since it's equally hideous.
oh god and this entire house needs to be repainted; every room.

I wish I could smurf.

I only mentioned the carpet because i thought you dismissed the wood floors. But now i do remember you originally wanting the laminate. They'll look nice too.

I've seen the cork too. Yes, I watch HGTV damnit!

Least i could do is talk you through anything I could help you with re electrical etc... let me know.

Top Bottom