Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inflammation after pinning

Rymaggi

So this is not my first cycle. Been at it for about a year and a half.

But, recently after I did my show, and started to cruise, I finished off my test prop I had while cruising for 3 months, then started my cycle again but switched to test 350. I am running 800 a week.

I am using 25g pin 1" pin.

I currently weigh 170 at about 8-10% body fat.

My question, I went from test e to my test prop, for my pre comp cycle/prep. The test e before was like butter, completely painless. Same with my test prop. Now that I hopped back onto the test e, same company, same concentration, the ache and soreness is more than normal.

I recently pinned my left delt, I've always done delts, gluts, biceps and never had a problem tell now, the first day was fine, I pin in the PM after I shower from work.

Day 2, my delt was super sore and inflamed, like the oil wasn't getting absorbed. It was a very light pink. Not hot, nothing sketchy at the injection site, no fever, just plain sore as all hell and lightly inflamed.

Day 3 soreness still there, I would say about 50% more pain than normal, like worse than injecting into Virgin muscle. It looked like the oil had moved into my tri, the cut from the delt to bicep was a lot more smooth and almost gone.

As the days passed I was taking ibuprofen, and day by day got better, took about 4-5 days total.

Thinking that it was a fluke incident, maybe I didn't get deep enough, which I don't think is possible, as I press the needle against my skin with a little force after its always in, or maybe I went too low on the delt, I pinned my following day to pin with my other delt. Same thing. Super sore, and looking like its inflamed in the shape of this () going into my bicep head a little. It doesn't hurt. Just sore. It's not really red or pink either. And it's not hard or squishy per say, just a little more firmer than normal.

I put a heating pad on it last night to help with it, seemed to do an okay job as the soreness I would say has gone down a little, or it could be just the ibuprofen I took this morning.

When I pin my glute, nothing gets inflamed, I can just feel a little knot in the muscle. And it's more sore than I feel is normal. I had a message the day after pinning and she felt it and went to town, it helped a bit the following day, but was pretty sore after the massage.

I do my pins in a sterile fashion, this isn't my first rodeo, and have never had a problem like this tell now. I'm not hitting any nerves, no twitching, I don't move the pin around while its in, I go slow when I inject 30-60 seconds per 1ml, I'm stumped.

Maybe this batch of test e from my provider has changed? Im not sure. Looking for some input.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Little update, just took my shirt off, it's slightly pink/red. If you weren't looking hard you wouldn't notice. Not warm. Tender still.

Shit I just seen this. My guess is that its the -e ester. Sometimes it converts to some chem (can't remember the name, I'll look it up) that some people just react poorly to. Its not every batch, and its not every person. But the enanthate ester is the only one that does this.
It could theoretically be any # of things tho, off the top:
1. Your body doesn't like the amount of ba or bb in the mix

2.it crashed just a bit, and finished crashing in the muscle, so the crystals are now tear in the Shit outta you from inside.

3. Cook made it with ethyl oleate. Some people are allergic. I knew guys that rubbed it on their skin to check

4. The aforementioned weird conversion of -e to that weird chem

I'd get a new vial from a new batch

No worries. I'll try another website.
dude its been one day. sorry people dont run to every thread for free advice... your attitude kind of rubs me the wrong way...
anyways is it A DIFFERENT BATCH!? nvm the same lab and etc. is this a different batch of same product? lab name? ( NOT SOURCE!)

Whatever the root cause, if a given injectable is causing that many problems in a certain area, quit pinning it in that area.

I used to pin delts a lot myself, and if done right it does look pretty cool for a couple days, but I have to really question if it's worth it once you take into account the discomfort and the possibility of messing up a workout or two.

Top Bottom