Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to thirld world country for a month

Yll

Im gonna be going to a thirld world country for a month.I dont think ill have any access to weights or a gym.Is there anything body movements I can do to maintain muscle for a month.Im bringing plenty of protein,glutamine and vitamins.I could do cardio also.Anyone have suggestions.I would greatly appreciate it.Id hate to lose a years worth of hard earned muscle.

honestly i cant figure how you'll be able to keep your gains without training..... it just doesnt make any sense

Do some research, there is a million things you can do,

Just think.

Squats, push ups, chin ups, sit ups, pull ups, leg raisers, Do some homework and list all the excercises that can be done on the road, I bet you will find at least 50 that will tie you over for three weeks, and your not going to lose everything in three weeks anyway.

I travel extensively and have found gyms in decent hotels all over the world. and you don't have to be a guess to use the facility in most cases it simply cost 10 to 15 bucks to work out

Where are you going, un less it is the African serigeiti, I bet you will find a Ritz carlton with a gym.

I dont think I would get the motivation in a third world country... are you there for your job ?

As others may have told you, push ups. You can build endurance by doing enough. Work on your flexibility, that takes you a long way. When I'm in places as such I start practicing my lateral splits as you see Flex Wheeler do in competition. Why didn't you mention what country you're going to? You may have a great chance to pick up some gear for really cheap prices. Good luck and stay safe and clean.

Top Bottom