Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goals for Fall

DaveNY

Hey all-

I've been keeping the same diet for some time now. It has kept me at the same weight while allowing me to keep advancing in the gym. My issue is that I never really cut before. So I'm still holding fat mainly in my love handles and pecs. The pecs make things embarrassing. I just went shopping the other day and most of the shirts and sweaters I got have a small bulge when on, just over the pec b/c of my excess fat. I had originally planned to bulk about 15 lbs from late september till march and then begin cutting, but now I want to drop fat before the summer is over. Last winter I dropped to 150 lbs. But I had the same amount of fat and the same bulge problem. I'm 163 now, mostly muscle gain..

Is protein the only way I can keep my muscle up while burning fat this winter? I would consider AS fat burners (winny, right?) or something like xenadrine, but I can't use ephedrine for medical reasons, and I dunno much about other cutting stuff. Right now I supplement my diet with myoplex, whey protein, creatine, glutamine peptides, and flax seed oil. I don't eat junkfood. I hit the gym 6 days a week and I run 6-7 days a week for 30 minutes. Do you think I could accomplish my goals by increasing cardio to 60 minutes? I can't really change my diet all that much. Thanks for any advice.

DaveNY said:
Hey all-

I've been keeping the same diet for some time now. It has kept me at the same weight while allowing me to keep advancing in the gym. My issue is that I never really cut before. So I'm still holding fat mainly in my love handles and pecs. The pecs make things embarrassing. I just went shopping the other day and most of the shirts and sweaters I got have a small bulge when on, just over the pec b/c of my excess fat. I had originally planned to bulk about 15 lbs from late september till march and then begin cutting, but now I want to drop fat before the summer is over. Last winter I dropped to 150 lbs. But I had the same amount of fat and the same bulge problem. I'm 163 now, mostly muscle gain..

Is protein the only way I can keep my muscle up while burning fat this winter? I would consider AS fat burners (winny, right?) or something like xenadrine, but I can't use ephedrine for medical reasons, and I dunno much about other cutting stuff. Right now I supplement my diet with myoplex, whey protein, creatine, glutamine peptides, and flax seed oil. I don't eat junkfood. I hit the gym 6 days a week and I run 6-7 days a week for 30 minutes. Do you think I could accomplish my goals by increasing cardio to 60 minutes? I can't really change my diet all that much. Thanks for any advice.
I'D ADVISE YOU TO TAKE CLENBUTEROL FOR 2 WEEKS ON AND 2 WEEKS OFF-THE RUNNING WILL HELP YOU DROP FAT, BUT IT WILL BE HARDER TO KEEP MUSCLE-MAYBE IF YOU CUT DOWN THE RUNNING, AND TOOK CLEN, YOU'D SEE GOOD RESULTS

Top Bottom