Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GM, Chrysler said to hold merger talks

Chrysler will go under then ford and GM will be the only one left!

especially Chrysler....my madre had a seabring convertible, shit started falling apart at 50K miles, what a joke...

Yeah I am going to read the book by Lee Iacoocca's book, "Where have all the leaders gone"!

especially Chrysler....my madre had a seabring convertible, shit started falling apart at 50K miles, what a joke...

i owned a 93 lebaron from 12K miles old. I NEVER had any problems i didnt self inflict. i was young and didnt understand all the keep up on a car besides oil changes and wiper blades. but even though i beat it to death i never had any problems with it even after 100K miles. i was 1 payment away from owning it and i wrecked it. i was so pissed cause the car was in perfect condition. i only got 3k for it and had to put it towards another car and another 5 years of payments. but as for chrysler i cant complain. i would still own that car if i didnt wreck it.

i owned a 93 lebaron from 12K miles old. I NEVER had any problems i didnt self inflict. i was young and didnt understand all the keep up on a car besides oil changes and wiper blades. but even though i beat it to death i never had any problems with it even after 100K miles. i was 1 payment away from owning it and i wrecked it. i was so pissed cause the car was in perfect condition. i only got 3k for it and had to put it towards another car and another 5 years of payments. but as for chrysler i cant complain. i would still own that car if i didnt wreck it.

fuck that always sucks when your are that close to no payments and they pay you off with only 3g..happened to me as well with my Thunderbird...

a 1993 Lebaron is a different generation of cars from chrysler tho, my madres seabring was a 2002 or some shit...they've gone downhill

Dodge/Chryslers suck. I'm fairly certain they design them to start having problems at 36,000 miles.

Every LX platform i've ever seen started having the dreaded suspension clunk around 30-36k miles.

They're just panicking because of China's desire to get into the NA market - which will literally destroy them. So they are figuring out how to survive.

Remember what china has done to everything else that used to be manuf'd in america. GONE.

r

i owned a 93 lebaron

olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!

olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!

I was only 10 when they come out with that bad boy :)

1990-95-Chrysler-LeBaron-Coupe-Convertible-93101221990610.jpg

If the reports are true that GM and Cerberus are talking about trading Chrysler to GM in exchange for a percentage of GMAC, GM would have to be insane or suckers to fall for that. GMAC has been their cash cow. Cerberus already owns a piece of it.

Top Bottom