Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glucosamine, does it work for you

Aussi muscle

I have been taking glucosamine for about two years now and a few months ago wondered is it a valid supplement in my diet. It's now been around 3 months without it and over these months iv noticed I'm a little sorer in my knees after legs and my elbows and neck seems to get some mild pain. I'm getting another tub tomorrow and will keep you guys posted if these problems go away. But any info from your experiences would be great thanks

Yes, It works for me. Been on it for almost a year now and I think its is losing its effectiveness. I may need to cycle this stuff and lay off it for a few weeks, but overall it is still helping very much.

Yes, It works for me. Been on it for almost a year now and I think its is losing its effectiveness. I may need to cycle this stuff and lay off it for a few weeks, but overall it is still helping very much.

Thanks for the reply, yeah I did slowly notice more pain in my joints ( especially in my knees and elbows) once I discontinued use, so I'm not real sure about cycling, maybe up the dosage, I started on 1000mg and now been on 1500mg for 3 days now after a couple of months break( I also hear they have 2000mgs as well) . I will keep you posted on my results to see if it will ease the pain iv been having.

Been back on for almost 4 weeks at 1500 p/d and noticing a massive ease in joint pain and my lifts have increased in that time also, so I'm convinced glucosamine is a very important supplement in any BB or athletes diet. I definitely won't stop using again. What dosage were you taking again ? Maybe you need to up your dosage if not I'd say a good rest and iv been in thermo springs before and believe they helped also

Top Bottom