Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls....what diet works for you????

i try to keep my protein intake high (sometimes difficult) and my carbs fairly low...i eat carbs only twice a day...once for breakfast and once right after i work out...i don't count green veggies (green beans, broccoli, etc.) toward my carb count for the day...i keep my fats moderate and "good"...my energy seems pretty low though...may need to reevaluate...

Daisy -- yes, can you post up an example day?

I agree with you about the needing variety, etc being psychological. I still haven't gotten over it yet. There's a lot of stuff I've eliminated, but still have a way to go.

Oh & I saw your pics & you look awesome!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!

jenscats5 said:
Oh & I saw your pics & you look awesome!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!

thanks jen, it's been along road, and i still have a lot more to go.... thanks for the kind words, they mean a lot! :)

Sample Day....this is my "base" diet, I take this and tweak it a little day to day. Everyday can be a little different depending on my activity level and how I feel. But these are the foods I eat, the actual potions may vary a bit. If I am hungrier one day, I'll add another meal of meat and veggies.

I do AM cardio and lift 3x a week. I always have a post-workout shake with GPlenish after weight workouts and interval workouts.

Meal 1:
1/2 cup Cream of Wheat with cinnamon and splenda
1 whole egg, 5 egg whites OR Protein Shake w/ GPlenish

Meal 2:
Protein Shake or Bar (Bar is not the best choice, but whatever!)

Meal 3:
4oz Lean Eye of Round (I am on a red meat kick!)
Green Beans or Salad (no limit)
Almonds

Meal 4:
Protein Shake w/ GPlenish

Meal 5:
4oz Turkey
Green Beans or Salad (no limit)

Meal 6:
Protein Shake w/ GPlenish OR 1 whole egg, 5 egg whites
Low-Carb Tortilla
Natty PB

Smurfy said:
Diets dont work for me. the first three letters of the word DIET = DIE. go figure.

LOL. That's great!!!! I agree 100%. I love food and would prefer to just eat in moderation. I am going to try some sort of diet soon though (just to see if I can do it). Probably just attempt a lower calorie, slightly lower carb diet of some sort.

Top Bottom