Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls at your gym

Do you pick up chicks at the gym?

• Yes. They call me "player."

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • No. I pump iron and get out.

Votes: 125 76.7%
  • I am to scared. I just look.

Votes: 22 13.5%

• Total voters
All women are scared of me. I asked this one girl that works at my gym out, and she told me so. She said they are all the time talking about how big and scary I look. Pretty nice huh? I started lifting to look better for the bitches, and now I'm so damn swole that none of them will have anything to do with me.

293... 7 more pounds to go,
BH

My girlfriend teaches aerobics at my gym. I work out while she does her classes. When she gets finished before me she knows not to bother me until I'm finished. I will admit between sets I may check out the other chicks but I would never look like a looser and hit up on them while they were working out, I'd get caught anyway. I think there is nothing wrong with socializing with the chicks but use good judgement on timing. Say hi when around the water cooler or something, not when working out.

I train and get the fuck out. Afterall I gotta eat.

There are guys that talk to women and try to hit on them. You can tell them a mile off. They've not grown during the whole year. They do about 8 sets of bench press, and finish off with 6 sets of cable X overs.

You NEVER see them squatting. In fact I can complete my whole workout in under an hour and they're still hogging the fucking bench press telling chicks it's they're "LIGHT DAY" Sorry ass losers!

I over heard two speaking claiming how he put on 3lbs in one weekend. "How'd you do that?" Asked his partner amazed? "6 pints and a kebab!" came the reply. TYPICAL! Now, fuck off.

Man, the women in my gym are crazy. A few years back these two college chicks were discussing their own asses. One of them said to the other "I wish my ass looked like yours." Now she had a pretty posterior so I thought I would put an end to her envious feelings. So, I walked up to her and I said "I think you have a beautiful ass". Then for some reason she slapped the hell out of me after I gave her a compliment. Women are so unappreciative!

I was doing bent-over rows and some lady came up to me and said "Whenever you do that, it's soooo sexy"

I almost beat tha fuck outta her for disturbing my workout.

(jk i just smiled and said "hehe")

BUT I WOULD HAVE BEEN THA FUCK OUTTA HER if she didn't say it.

no just look, my gyms like the one other guys, rich old ladies and bussinessmen. with the occasional 140lb ricer punk who thinks he's bigshit. when i move to orlando i'll have a good partner again and there are some really hot bitches there so win win.

I had this girl that worked at my gym pick ME up at the gym last week. I work out at my company gym and she was filling in because a staff member recently left. She was assigned to my gym because of the World Trade incident. Her normal health club was right across the street. It was great! She was here for 2 weeks, blew my mind the last couple of nights she was here and left town to go home this morning. What more could a guy ask for? That shit never happens to me! I guess the old saying is true - The sun DOES shine on a dogs ass once in a while!

Top Bottom