Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriends week one anavar results and side effects

ripped103

well week one is over at 5mg a day and her strength is up and im starting too see more muscle hardness when she works out.she kept carbs and 100 grams a day and is taking one cheat day a week too eat anything she wants.protein is at 225 a day and she is doing an hour of cardio 5 days a week.
sied effects:the only two side effects we noticed is diarreah and ive notice some aggressiveness.but besides that everything is going good.
she wants to up it too 10mg a day i told her to wait 4 weeks and see what happens

i also posted this under my other thread of high or low carbs during anavar cycle.

Well good luck to "your girl", where is she?:) And it is good to know that you want her to wait before upping the dosage, however, she may not have to wait another 4wks...maybe 3 since she has already been on for 1wk, that would make it a total of 4wks @5mgs. IMO of course:)

I just finished my 1st week anavar cycle 5mg, T3 and Clen. Clen Im alittle behind on dose wise because of the killer clen headaches had to back down and slowly upping the dose. No sides here except the headache part but nothing from the anavar. Lost e 3 lbs first week and noticing some stenghts. Very happy with the progress so far.

Top Bottom