Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gimme some advice for my fag hag girlfriend... (long read, read only if bored.)

Was this medication deca by any chance?? Does the uy juice, that causes impotency. Also, maybe he is paranoid and has mood swings...also caused by juice....If he does juice then he cant be al that bad. :D

These are all very good replies.

Some answers to some of the questions. And other info.

He doesn't juice. He is not a body fanatic like most of us are. I think he really did like her, because it was HIS friends telling her that he was really into her a lot.

I don't think his being impotent was affecting her that much. But maybe it had a psychological effect on him.

In the time (Jan until now) he has dated nobody else. That much is verifiable.

I think he was really attracted to her. I mean, you don;t just continue to tell 4 people on a regular basis (over three months) that you want to introduce this person. Before they met, he would sit and stare and her in resturants and art galleries.

She left the effort of contact up to him when they were in other cities because he said "I would call you later" other than one phone call on her part each time. (Except that time she was in ft. lauderdale visiting me, which she was really mystified and fed up by that time. I told her to wait and see what would happen, as ft. lauderdale is a small city and I knew their paths would cross eventually.)

Also, she told me today that he called her (as he promised - he is really good about calling her when they are in their home city) and asked her out Wednesday. She doesn't know if she is going yet.

(she is)

I would respect her decison no matter what but I would share my opinion of the guy. I personally would tell her not to waste her time on him. That's bullshit not seeing her for months and then all of a sudden is interested again with no explanation of his actions! You don't treat someone you care about like that.

true, true maybe he is really meek and timid and could not bring himself to call or speak. this was one of her complaints. he really is a meek person. remembewr how he always asked everyone to talk to her for him?

anyway we will all know soon, they are going out tomorrow night.

Just watch in a month or two, when she doesn't listen to my advice, I am going to print this thread off.

Anal AssPlorer said:
I think he really did like her, because it was HIS friends telling her that he was really into her a lot.

I used to totally hook up my predatory guy friends in this manner. Girls would never believe them if they told them themselves that they were interested... But a well timed comment from me in the bathroom did wonders.

"Really???? He said that???" *swoon*

Not to say that this guy is a predator, just that it coming from his friends doesn't necessarily make it reliable.

It did sound like he was sincerely into her though, so I'm just bringing that up for it's own sake.

I wonder why he avoids her in other cities. Is it just Ft. L? What does he go there to do?

Last edited:
This guy sounds likea loser and a bit of a stalker...All the occurances of them being at the same place and not meeting up...I would be freaked out running into him so much and him not seeing???whats that shit all about.

She needs to move on and forget this guy

Anal,

Is this the same girl you brought to Denise and I's cocktail party? Because that girl was HOT. If it is the same one, she should have NO PROBLEM scoring someone else. I mean, she is a 12 on a scale of 10.

Top Bottom