Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gimme some advice for my fag hag girlfriend... (long read, read only if bored.)

Naturally this story proves my knew theory on woman, your friend Mary likes this guy mostly because he's a mystery. What he did to her was a shock to any womans ego, so she's back to find out why. In the back of her mind she is wondering "he has 2 like me"

Tell your friend Mary 2 run from this guy, he is damaged goods.
The stuff of serial killers.

... also goes with my theory that most women are nuts ... they crave rejection and when they don't get it, they create it for themselves.

I'm not sure of the serial killer part but he is damaged. Stalking her in other towns? You know if he did that shit with you there, right next to you, his ass was in the same position in the other towns she was in. Fuck him. They are both coming off goofy shit and you don't go to drivers ed with another fucker with no license.

HighIntensity said:
Naturally this story proves my knew theory on woman, your friend Mary likes this guy mostly because he's a mystery. What he did to her was a shock to any womans ego, so she's back to find out why. In the back of her mind she is wondering "he has 2 like me"

This is a VERY accurate observation. Good thinking.

I would advise Mary to look elsewhere. I had my fiance' kill herself and my brothers both die within 3 years. I was emotionally unavailable for several years. It sounds like this guy is doing the push me pull me dance. He really does like her, but as soon as it is getting to close, he freaks and pushes her as far away as he can in fear of losing her and experiencing that hurt again. He then realizes he is actually going to lose her and he wants her back. He is definitely not emotionally ready for a relationship. Tell Mary to recommend a good therapist and check back in a year if she is still interested.

Maybe he has a misplaced loyalty to his late love. He has a good time with Mary, really likes her, but was afraid to make any commitment because -

1- he was impotent, and didn't feel confident of his ability to satisfy her, therefore didn't want to tie her down - also might be why he was so nervous bumping into you, the imaginary competition

2- he was still mourning his dead gf, and didn't think committing to someone would be fair to her memory

3 - maybe he needs her to be more active in her pursuit of him... Did she make any effort to get in touch with him all those times in FL?

I would assume the medication that made him impotent had other side effects as well.
His behavior while taking it may well be different than his current behavior,
and because the meds induced the behavior he may not realize how strange he was acting.

I hate to sound like the "typical male asshole" here, but.......

Maybe he doesn't like her as much as she tries to make it out. He may have an interest in her, but not on the same level she has for him. And just because he's sweet and loving while he's around her doesn't mean he wants to spend all his time with her. He just got out of a long hard relationship. He may just want to be casual with her and she might be pushing a bit too hard.

Just remember that your friend to going to spin everything in such a way as to put herself in a better light (we all do it). Try to remember that there are 2 sides to this and it might not be HIS fault.

Plus, you know those fag hags..... All drama anyway. :D

Top Bottom