Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP6 for bulking

Just wanted to add my experience with it for anyone looking for reviews or reports.

My whole life I have struggled to put on weight, and my appetite is no help at all. Normally a female size portion would leave me feeling full and force feeding myself past that point would create a gag reflex when swallowing, after chewing my food for five minutes. I mean, really shit. And at 6'3 skinny doesn't go away quickly.

Enter GHRP-6. One shot of GHRP-6 (2-350 mcg) with 100 mcg of CJC-1295 w/o dac, and I can eat two full sized servings, and head right for some sort of snack after. Twenty minutes later it dawns on me that i've been chewing forever. Jaw begins to get tired before you start to feel full.

If you do eat to satisfaction, you better not have much planned cause you're gonna wanna nap or lay down cause your gut is PACKED. I mean bulging from beneath my rib cage.

I also stack it with Synthetek's Appetite Stimulator (High Dose Cyano and Hydroxycobalamin b-12)

I still have trouble putting the pounds on due to my furnace for a metabolism, but it helps better than anything i've ever tried.

Good stuff. The hunger is ridiculous and nothing guys would have felt before. That B12 is another great product too.

Don't have insulin kit.

Have 3mL (with 30ga pin) with 10 tick marks per mL.
5mg GHRP-6 x 0.5 mL = 2.5mL BW added
How many tick marks for 100mcg?

Don't have insulin kit.

Have 3mL (with 30ga pin) with 10 tick marks per mL.
5mg GHRP-6 x 0.5 mL = 2.5mL BW added
How many tick marks for 100mcg?

Did you put 2.5ml bac water in your 5mg GHRP-6? If so then 0.1ml = 200mcg so 0.05ml = 100mcg.

If your slin pin is marked 1 to 10 it would be half way between zero and 1.

Yes, 2.5 bac water. I was trying to figure out how to use a non insulin 3mL syringe. From my difficulty googling it, that must not be a common issue. Had trouble finding insulin equipment. Pharmacy employees were difficult. My fault. I let them believe it was for test.

Yes, 2.5 bac water. I was trying to figure out how to use a non insulin 3mL syringe. From my difficulty googling it, that must not be a common issue. Had trouble finding insulin equipment. Pharmacy employees were difficult. My fault. I let them believe it was for test.

You can't use a non slin 3ml syringe for GHRP-6 ever. The dosing would be way off. You need to get slin pins. You are injecting 0.05ml each time... 3ml syringe would be stupid to use. Slin pins are easy to find. Just say it is for melanotan 2 or order them online.

Elvial023,

I tried sending you a message but not sure if it went through. I'm new to posting/commenting on this forum. I received an order from your company. Tried cjc-1295 no dac (100 mcg) with ghrp-6 (200 mcg). No hunger or flush what so ever. Really disappointing. No flushing with the ipam either. Haven't even opened the ghrp-2. I've emailed your company yesterday morning but haven't heard back. I've always used maxpep and had good luck (except one time I got some bunk ghrp-2) but thought I'd give your company a try since I see nothing but good reviews on here and you're running your bogo. Let me know what I should do. I know sometimes there are bad batches. These things happen. Hopefully I can send this order back and you can ship out a new one.

Thanks in advance.

GHRP-6 from ExtremePeptide with 'CJC-1295 no DAC' from Ceretropic is giving very little hunger at 100mcg to 150mcg. Everybody is different is a key thing to remember. I'll keep on this schedule for awhile and then bump it up.

Top Bottom