Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gf shows friends my nake pics?

You knew she would show her friends an who cares, it doesn't mean shit girls show n tell everything... I send pics to my girl an when were all together I see em lookin..

send a picture of your hairy asshole, chicks love that shit

also here is the case:

she thinks you have a HUGE cock because she has only fucked her 15 year old cousin and a 58 year old man when she needed some cash to buy "books"

well her more experienced friends see it and your tiny ass cock so they laugh and cheer her on, she has no clue and neither do you

tiny cock man

who cares? i dont think ive ever had a gf who didnt show my naked pics/cock pics to her girlfriends

bitches be crazy man..u know that

First things first. Your spelling, grammar and usage of paragraphs sucks my cock.

Second. If she says you can do whatever you want to her just no threesoms, how about you fuck another broad in the ass right infront of her then roll over to the other side of the bed where she is, then start nailing her?

It's kind of like a threesome, except you're not getting your balls licked while your schlong is in another woman's ass. You gotta pause a few seconds inbetween sets. Kinda like finishing your squats, then walking out of the squat rack and walking over to the curling area to curl instead of just curling in the squat rack.

cuz women are whores.

Yea women are all total whores. I used to nail this broad who had a boyfriend. She loved pissing him off for some reason. She'd ask me to finish in her mouth so she can go home and kiss him on the mouth. What a sick bitch.

I think she got off on treating someone who truely loved her like shit. I didn't know the guy, but from what she told me he was a insecure needy prick who was always checking up on her to see what she was doing. Sounded like a nice caring boyfriend to me, but fuck him, she gave great head.

what naked pics do you have of her..?? then show them to your friends.. or post here better, we'll email her..

Top Bottom