Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting up Libido.......Help!!!

^^^^^ this

or just when ur own browse redtube.com n have a good pull

could be psycological, and maybe ur use to haveing a huge sex drive rather as now it lower n platued on 200mg test so ur not use to it

u could also be getting bored of ur gf, try spicing thing up in the bedroom like getting her to dress up in scool girl outfit (worked for me)

IMO i think its just psycological man

ahhhh good ol redtube, it gets a ride daily on my lappy hahaha

great advice mate!

Ok I'll do as he recommended but sometimes it just seems like a sales plause. ''I have a discount code to help you out''? I know you're trying to help but a little more advice would be appreciated.

You know ,I feel the same way,and i hate comming across as such sometimes! But! I have tried these products and they really do work.Needto backs his products 100%

Give them a try ,I guarantee you will be glad you did.

I'm just cruising on Test 200mg a week at the moment and my libido sucks for some reason. I!

Human Grade Test???? Have you used the same test you're using now before (by itself) with good results?

same problem. would like to give hcg a shot. im not a big eater (low appetite) and i feel my system is burnt from over-ejaculation (i have been red lining my sexual motor and succumbing to indulgence too long). now i just want things the way they were and i hope to be more temperate lol im 39 M 140lbs 5'6

Before taking anything I would get some blood work done. It could be high estradiol, low free test, or other factors. For example, taking an AI when it is not needed is foolish.

I like the Test Recovery stack and HCGgenerate

I like the Test Recovery stack and HCGgenerate[/QUOTE

Okay, I have to say this.

That recovery stack will do next to nothing to restore T levels.

Toco is vitamin E. Endo amp is in phosphtyl serine. (Which is good stuff--it's in BRIDGE, but it helps reduce catabolism, not restore HPTA) and Sustain -- which is a nice natty anti e, but forma stanzol with POST CYCLE is better.

There, I said it.

Last edited:
It works well for me....i have to try Unleashed sometime...my sex drive is up again and restored even after coming off Tren

3 weeks into PCT and my wood stays hard for 1-2 hours thanks to unleashed/post cycle/hcgenerate stack.

it works period. give it a shot, if you dont have success send it back.. needto has the best cust serv and i keep going back for more goodies.

Top Bottom