Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting up Libido.......Help!!!

WinnyPumps

I'm just cruising on Test 200mg a week at the moment and my libido sucks for some reason. I'm having trouble with stamina. I can have sex with my girlfriend for half an hour but don't even have a full wood the whole time and take 4ever to cum.

What will help??? Unleashed, hcgenerate. Something quick!

I'm just cruising on Test 200mg a week at the moment and my libido sucks for some reason. I'm having trouble with stamina. I can have sex with my girlfriend for half an hour but don't even have a full wood the whole time and take 4ever to cum.

What will help??? Unleashed, hcgenerate. Something quick!

That combo right there ought to do it. Add a double dose POST CYCLE one hour prior for serious wood.

Are you using an anti e? Too much or too little estro can through off erectile function.

6 caps a day of Unleashed has my sex drive rocking right now. So the above should get it really going.

Try taking a shot of hcg. Ate you taking am AI?
Hcgenerate could help you out as well.
I am unfamiliar will Nelsons supps effectiveness so I cannot comment on those.

Do as Nelson suggested I have a discount code to help you out!

That combo right there ought to do it. Add a double dose POST CYCLE one hour prior for serious wood.

Are you using an anti e? Too much or too little estro can through off erectile function.

No anti-e at the moment. I'm on Test 200mg wk, estrogen doesn't seem out of whack, I'm not holding water or getting other estro sides. Just low libido!

Do as Nelson suggested I have a discount code to help you out!

Ok I'll do as he recommended but sometimes it just seems like a sales plause. ''I have a discount code to help you out''? I know you're trying to help but a little more advice would be appreciated.

Top Bottom