Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting rid of subcetaneous water....

DanielBishop

I've been dieting for a fair while now and it's all gone pretty well.... there's still SOME fat there which I've still got to lose, but I thought it's about time I'd try losing some water from under my skin.

I've only ever tried to lose fat, and was never lean enough to worry about being watery so I don't know how to do it.

If you could please post a few basic steps on how to reduce subcetaneous water, I'd really appreciate it.

Diuretics, drugs or supplements are out of the question as I'm on an extremely tight budget.... I'm looking more for things like how much water I should be drinking, foods to cut out, foods to introduce, more or less salt etc....

Thanks!

Off the top of my head, carbs make you retain water. Cut them out. Also, if you have any food intolerances, that'll tend to bloat you. Example: wheat and lactose turn me into a water balloon almost as soon as I swallow, whereas cutting them out and upping my soy intake carves water off me like nothing else.

Water itself is a diuretic. If your body thinks it's getting a constant supply, it will be less reticent to hoard it. Drink as much as you can hold down, in the neighborhood of 1-2 gallons per day. Make sure you have adequete electrolytes. If you can't afford a potassium supplement, eat a potassium-rich, low-carb food such as red bell peppers or broccoli.

It would be easier to make suggestions if we knew what you were eating and supplementing with now. :)

Last edited:
I've been drinking as much water as I can.

I'm on a ketonic diet of sorts at the moment.... I eat a crapload of whole eggs.... quite a lot of beef, fish and chicken. Some green veges too, like celery, broccoli and brussels sprouts... but not that often. Mainly eggs.... lots and lots of eggs. I try not to have any carbs at all, except a little fruit or yogurt or juice immediately after my workout. Aside from that, almost none. No dairy products, except occasionally some cheese but that's got like.... <1% carbs.

I'm not taking any supplements at all.... only psyllium husks for fibre.

But thanks for the advice.

up your fibre, down your salt as much as you can, and drink water all day. the more water you drink, the less your body will store in its reserve. Salt makes you retain water, and fibre will, well, you know... which will allow you colon to process water through better...

drink more plain water

eat less sodium and carbs

you can also take dandelion root

Caffeine is also a pretty good diuretic. Though with caffeine, I always seem to piss small amounts very frequently. Annoying. So even something like an ECA stack will help.

Top Bottom