Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Over A Break Up

ken343

I have just broken up with my partner over the weekend, after a year and a half, I must say I loved him more than life it-self and there was nothing I would not do for him.

You see I am bisexual and this is my first man to man relationship, I think after this break up, I will stick to women.

Anyway the reason for the break was a number of things, he has a temper like no other and I had to put up with it because I loved him, and am sure guys when u love some-one who will put up with almost anything,

But is just got to bad and everytime he would loose his temper, he would use his fist and I would not fight back, several times this happened and I put up with it, all my friends both straight and gay and family begged me to live but I just could not walk away.

HE HATED ME CHATTING ON THIS FITNESSBOARDS AND WE HAD ROWS OVER IT, AND BECAUSE OF HIM, I DECIDED TO STOP USING THE FITNESSBOARD AND STOP REPLYING TO POST OR ASK QUESTIONS, JUST TO KEEP HIM HAPPY,

We could not train together in the gym because I could lift more weights than him, u see his 6ft3 and 28yrs of age, while I am 22 and 5ft10.

Anyway there were times when I just broke down and cried asking myself, why why, everything is always my fault, he has a way of turning things round and make it look as if it is my fault,

He hated the fact that I had a better physic than him and when we would go out and girls are coming up to me or guys, he hated it, I told him he has my heart.

this past week has been really hard for me, I have cried and lost soo much weight, when I am depressed I don't eat, my current weight is 174 from 182 in just a over a week.

I know I have to build my life again and move on, but it is always hard, when u see them with somebody else, doing the things u once did.

All my friends say I am better off without him and that he needs to some sort of help to control his temper, the funny thing about the whole experience is when I start building life again and I am dating, that is when he wants to try again and can't stand to see me happy someone else either a guy or a girl.

I am not a fighter and violence is never an option but it was to him, I have always gone out with girls and was brought never to heat a girl or anyone, my parents did not accept violence in our family , so when he would heat me sooo hard or punch me u name it, I would take it because I loved him and thought maybe I deserved it,

I feel soo alone right now, thank god for my friends, my straight mates are very pissed off and want to bash his head in, but it is not worth it, I am going to start another cycle next week and concentrate on my diet and lifting weights to get my mind off the break-up and gain back the weight I have lost.

KEN343

Sorry to hear your pains.
But your posting on the wrong board take it to the chat board.

Sorry you're bummin'. Many people get depressed after a breakup and lose weight and strength. Here is a suggestion that maybe can help you gain weight and forget about your past partner. Try sticking a large carrot up your ass. It will block you up and you blow up like a balloon and you will probably forget about your butt buddy too. :D

Enigmaxxx7

ha ha ha that was very funny, your response, i am about to begin another cycle, next week, to gain back d weight i've lost and more, summer is also most here

Enigmaxxx7 said:
Sorry you're bummin'. Many people get depressed after a breakup and lose weight and strength. Here is a suggestion that maybe can help you gain weight and forget about your past partner. Try sticking a large carrot up your ass. It will block you up and you blow up like a balloon and you will probably forget about your butt buddy too. :D

It should be on the chat board but that was F'ing priceless!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!:FRlol:

Ass sorry ass I feel for you, forget him and get a woman. Nothing else feels better than a nice, warm, wet...

Ok, this is definatly on the wrong board, but... You're still hurting, so here's some advice. From the sounds of it, you're way better off without him. Get back to your basics (dieting and training) and let things naturally fall back into place. Good luck...

Wow, I suddenly felt like Dr. Drew... (for you Iron Bros familar with Love Line)

Btw, Chat or Elite Between the Sheets would be a better place to post this...

Top Bottom